Gore Galore New Giant head actor animatronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to point this out.

Last year we built a complete new haunt at an all new location. I bought things at Transworld, HauntCon, and West Coast like it was the end of the world. I worked with so many vendors making sure our rooms were filled. I know you wondering why I would bring this up so here is the reason. After all the Animations, all the props, masks, special effects, whatever… I only received one phone call from one company a few days after Halloween to wrap up the season.

It was Crystal from Gore Galore asking me how their products worked for us and if they were effective. Also she asked if there was anything that needed repaired or most importantly if I or our team had any ideas on how to make their products better. Wow, what a great vendor, a company that 150% stands behind their work. I’m looking forward to another great year and yes everything did work, looked great and was delivered on time.

Brian Mudgett
    Scream Apocalypse
    Vancouver, WA

Comment

Brian,
      ALL I can say is we are honored by your comments.
      Thank you.

Larry,
      Duh, I totally forgot. We are doing a UV reactive Ancient Evil. We will be calling it "HellHound". You will see it at the show, but not in our booth. But it will be there.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post

Keep in mind many have 3D haunts now... I think rather than the theme you got going there you should do a CLOWN or something to go in 3D haunts. If you had a CLOWN one I'd buy it right now...

Larry
        I have to 2nd this...I have a bigger soft spot for Klowns...who knew ? lol

Comment

Custom Giant Heads on Tracks.

I sent you a PM.
          But seriously, if you want a Giant Clown head, we will do it.

My company has transformed a little as of 2010. Starting in 2010 I brought in an office manager so I could get out of the office more and bring my skills back to the table for Gore Galore. I wanted to get more into: Haunted Attraction Design and Theming, Sculpting, custom product design and construction, and working directly with our customers. So that is how I got to design and build the Scarywood Attraction "Bloody Bayou" www.gore-galore.com/gallery in Idaho, and I have done alot more sculpting than in recent years. So, that is where the Giant track creatures are coming from.

SO, we do alot more custom work. Most of the Giant Heads to date are products that comes out of custom requests. We do it ALL the time, so if you have something you would like to see as a Giant Biting head or anything else for a track system. You can bet we can do it. SO, just email me or PM me, and lets see what we can do for you.

If it is something we know will fit right into our product line, the cost will be the same or a little less than what we will sell it for retail.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Looks awesome Kevin! Can't wait to check it out in St. Louis!
            Richard Alvarado
            Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
            www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
            Stalk Us on Facebook
            Stalk Us on Twitter
            Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Moxley Manor View Post
              Looks awesome Kevin! Can't wait to check it out in St. Louis!
              One problem Kevin is trying to address this year is what to do with all the people standing with their mouths open when they see what he's got coming. It's pretty sick and makes the heads look like posable dolls.
              Last edited by HauntedPaws; 02-03-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hauntedpaws
                One problem Kevin is trying to address this year is what to do with all the people standing with their mouths open when they see what he's got coming. It's pretty sick [/QUOTE]

Thanks HauntedPaws!
                That is what we are looking forward to.
                I thought about bringing furniture movers to carry people over to our sales desk while they are in shock.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X