Larry, George Maser teaches class at NHC, "Tent Haunt Secrets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry, George Maser teaches class at NHC, "Tent Haunt Secrets"

Twenty-five years as a tent manufacturer and rental company owner. Seventeen years as the owner of a professional haunted house in tents. Fifteen years in prop design and sales.
    Tent types and prices. How to deal with your fire marshal and building inspector. Maze design. Easy and affordable scares good anywhere. One and a half hours of what to do, and more importantly, what not to do in a tent. Enough content for beginners and experienced haunters even if you never plan on using a tent.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Why did you put my name in the post... just FYI I know everything there is to know about building a haunt in a tent because we've done it like 100 times already. So I am confused why you put my name in your tent seminar post. Trust me when I tell you I know everything there is to know and then some about installing a haunt in a tent. The reality is you can do 50 seminars on this topic and it won't mean a hill of beans...

Everywhere you go fire marshals have different rules for haunts in tents, and you can negotiate but in the end one town says that, another says this, one won't allow no matter how much you beg, and sometimes one town oh yeah great whatever you want to do. When it comes to building tent shows you have to be ready for anything and everything. I think a seminar about the subject should focus on being prepared for just about everything and anything.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Alabama

You would be ran out of the state and maybe the South if they seen a tent being used as a haunt! Shane and it's maybe even shot on site! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not saying don't do the seminar... you goof! LOL

He created the thread and said LARRY, GEORGE IS DOING...

Like its directed at me! That is why I said that.

As for tent haunted houses yeah I don't think there is anything else to know about doing them, its not rocket science.

We've done so many of them its not even funny. And just to be clear I mean what I'm saying here... every place you go from this town move 5 inches and you are in another town have different rules, they make them as they go sometimes. No amount of seminars can prepare you to a tent show because you never know what someone is going to require.

Yes I've done them every way you can imagine. One group wouldn't allow them so we came up with this thing where you put them under tents in small sections 1000 square feet or less separated by 10 feet then you just theme the 10 feet to blend it to the next one, some people want fire systems, we built one, some just want exits every 50 feet, which btw is easy to do really easy.

With tent shows its all over the board you just never know... and yeah I've seen and done it all. Almost all of the early haunts we built for amusement parks where all tent shows. You are better off by a LONG SHOT to go into a building where you know what the rules are because tent shows is like walking through a mind field blindfolded.

But just to clear it up the email was directed to ME, I'm not speaking for anyone else. The one thing I can assure you is I do NOT know how to build a rocket, space ship, nuclear bomb, cure cancer, but when it comes to getting a tent show open I could give George a seminar or two! LOL There is probably not one thing I haven't heard from a fire inspector, its a nightmare to open a tent show.

The best thign overall to do is go with no tent and just camo netting then you don't have to do anything...so if you can create themes where you don't need complete darkness that is the best way to go I can promise you that.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry from Canada

Dude, I'm sorry I forgot your Hauntworld "handle". I'll post more details about the class as time draws nearer. Thanks for your interest.
            George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
            X