Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison props 2012 line up!!!!

Hey Everyone,
    Here are some NEW VIDEOS for the 2012 LINE UP.
    We have 28 NEW props and we are only bringing 12 to the show.
    Which ones would you like to see at the show?
    Come by and say HI at out booth in the Dark Zone #224.

BTW... All 28 props are loaded on the www.poisonprops.com website with pics and pricing.

sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

I can tell you right now that the Spine Stretcher is going to be your best seller at Transworld. I haven't seen anything like it before. The Torso Drop Flailer is pretty cool too.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

ALL I can say is thanks ADAM for letting us work with you to develop new products.
      Adam and I talk on occasion, and exchange ideas. And this year several of the ideas we talked about became products (spine stretched, barrel popper, etc...). I think these are inventive.
      I just think it is good business for vendors to co op rather than be super competitive. Something great always comes out of it. And I look forward to getting to do it more.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

the drop flailer and spine stretcher def. need to be at TW. Looks great!

Comment

Great looking stuff guys! First, I've seen a spine stretcher before, but it was nothing like yours!

Second, can I drop some constructive crit? I think the drop panel, the audio should hit about a second sooner. JusT IN MY OPINION... To me, it's like the panel drops, shows the ghoul and then the sound, but by then my small startle is over.

But again, that's just ME! In no way am I trying to be a picky dicky. I'm just stating that as from a buyer, and a professional shade tree prop maker! :P (I in NO WAY feel that I have any right to try and correct any of your products, but I just have to say it to be honest)

"I just think it is good business for vendors to co op rather than be super competitive"
          This^ That's absolutely correct! Man, if you do a legitimate business, you can cooperate and succeed! No doubt. There's going to be things that ppl want that only goregalore has, and some with poison props etc. Working together is the way to be. Because you never know what may happen and when you may need someone's help, and who better to help than another producer?

Again, great looking stuff and I may be ordering a spine stretcher myself! That's just NASSSTTYYYYY HAHA. Love it.

My employees up here at the PC shop said to tell you that's awesome btw.

Keep it up!

Dewayne
          Last edited by Frightener; 02-10-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

The Spine Stretcher is pretty sweet..just love the subtle motions to it. It's all in the details ! ;D

The Torso drop flailer is also cool. Would you want to avoid hitting someone with it though ?

Comment

HaHa.. Love It..

Love the Spine stretcher...

Good Job!!

Peter T
              FS
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Fantastic! The Torso Drop guy scared me!!

Comment

Evil Child Lunger

Adam. I am a big fan of the Evil Child Lunger from your website. Very Creepy and its a great deal at under 2 grand. Well done

http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=202

Brian Mudgett
                  Scream Apocalypse
                  Vancouver, WA

Comment

Adam

When I seen these a few weeks ago I was like! Damn he did a good job!!!!!!!! Awsome stuff I will be seeing you soon man! Shane and it's great line up! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

GREAT Stuff!!!

Look forward to seeing you in St Louis!!

Paul Boyd

Comment

Is that one of GG's barrel toppers?

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for your comments and kind words everyone. It has been a busy off season to say the least.
                          No rest for the weary.
                          For starters working with Kevin from Gore Galore has been a pleasure and inspiring.

Frightner I totally agree with you on the sound thing. There should be a BIG growl before the lunge through the window.
                          As far as I'm concerned not having sound with a prop is like watching a movie without sound. It's missing half the experience.
                          Bringing my props to life with powerful sound is half the scare!
                          It gives life! ALIVE! ALIVE! ; )
                          BTW... I don't mind the criticism at all. I am here to learn and grow. And find ways to build better, stronger, more creative props.

I LOVE what I do and am so thankful for the support.
                          I thrive on it!

On the DROP DOWN TORSO it is meant to be mounted on an 8' wall so when it drops down it would drop to 6' 4" staying clear of the patrons.
                          I had a shorter wall in the video.
                          I will post more videos is a bit.
                          Thanks again for checking out some of the new line up!
                          And so far we all on the same page for props I'm bringing to the show.
                          sigpic
                          PEACE, ADAM
                          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Haunted Paws,
                            That is one of the Gore Galore Barrel Toppers.
                            I am honored to say Adam uses quite a few Gore Galore products in his animations.

I am also honored to say, Adam allows us to use some of his sound files with our animations. We have been doing it for a couple years now. And I couldn't be happier with effect.

And I think Adam is 100% correct. Sound is what adds the punch to any prop or costume. That is why we also work so very hard making the best audio files we can to add the "WOW" factor to our costumes and animations.

Adam,
                            I definitely think you should bring the spine stretcher and the barrel popper to the show.
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com
                            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Props

I really like the ones that drop from the ceiling. "Death from above"

See ya in a few weeks.

Chaos
                              Capt.Chaos
                              Fear Asylum Haunted House
                              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
                              X