GG new GIANT actor operated animatronics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG new GIANT actor operated animatronics

Here are 2 more of our Giant Creature Head Actor Operated Animatronics for our Track Systems.
    They come complete with: Track and mounting hardware, Audio control board, actor controlled audio, LED eyes, and pneumatics. Mouth movement is actor controlled as well as ALL head movement. We recommend using our 200watt powered speaker as an add on.

We redesigned the system to make it lighter, stronger, and even more dependable. What is crazy is last year, I thought the goathead was huge... But ALL the heads I sculpted this year are even bigger. The Hell Hound is almost 2' wider to the outer edge of the horns.

I will say order early to get in before the ALL the orders placed at the Transworld show. The fill orders on a first come first serve basis, so ordering now will get you in production before we start on the Transworld orders. I am happy to say many have taken advantage of this option, and everyone who orders before Transworld should have their orders by or before May.

More to come!
    Or should we wait till the show to surprise you. We haven't posted the best yet!

Hell Hound is a UV reactive prop to be used under black light. the paint was inspired by the Balrog from Lord of the Rings to look like it was on fire on the inside.

HELL HOUND

The Goat Head, We didn't post video last year for this guy. But I am happy to say we have LOTS of Happy customers who invested in this beast.

GOAT HEAD
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 02-11-2012, 08:43 AM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

I love you Kevin.

Comment

Ahhhhh, Bobby,
      Sorry, I can't say the same. I don't know you well enough

Well,
      I have made a hard decision.
      We will NOT be posting ANY more teasers before the Transworld Show.
      Sorry,
      But the videos and pics just do NOT do these pieces justice.
      You just DON'T get a feel of the size.
      In person, Whoa!
      They kind of take your breath away.
      So, Right as you walk in the Halloween and Attractions Entrance, You won't miss us. We are straight in front of you.
      We look forward to seeing everyone there, and we hope to completely knock your socks off.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

How bout sharing the weight reduction # on the track system though, and can last year's be modified to the new version with minimal parts and effort?

Comment

Haunted Paws.
          We simplified the drive system cutting probably 25 lbs, and making operation easier and more dependable for the actor. I mean it went from both hands to 1 finger operation. I am not kidding at all. By doing so, we also eliminate the counterweights under the head, which means we also cut the # of counter weights right in front of the actor. The counter weights went from 110 to 55 or so lbs.
          And yes, ALL we would have to do is send you a new drive system w attached actor control. You just have to unbolt the old one and bolt on the new one.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Bahahaha. Just saw that.

Oh, I love that this is the video that is suggested to play after yours (at least on my computer)

Can you make some of those? Thanks. =)

Comment

Kevin, what kind of "upgrade" cost are we talking for those of us that bought the Gen1 Goat Heads? I love our Goat Head, it absolutely floors people (literally, I have watched people drop to the ground with it). We have a phenomenal setup around it and you just never see it coming. But that said, it IS heavy and you have to put a skillful, but strong actor behind it.
              -Brandon Kelm
              Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Bobby,
                Sure,.....If you have about $500,000 in your budget.
                The inner workings of these beasts are very complicated. Plus the skins are phenominal too. The head is also animatronic rather simple puppetry. I love them. But wow. The amount of time and money it took to develop these is crazy. LOL

Brandon_K.
                I know we can do it for you. I will get back with you with the upgrade cost. The good thing is, it is just 4 bolts to change it out. And re-run the wiring.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X