Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a New Pale Night Productions Video for Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a New Pale Night Productions Video for Valentine's Day!

Okay, so it has nothing to do with Valentine's Day...but here is our newest video peek from the 2012 line up. This is Deja Vu. This is the third and final new video portrait in the new line with three unique video sequences, one of which plays each time a customer triggers the prop. In this portrait, you have a man seated in a chair. When triggered, an evil, alter ego of himself comes into the portrait, kills the man, and takes his place. This happens when the alter ego either strangles the man, smashes the man's face into the portrait's glass, or snaps the man's neck. Each action is accompanied by the entire portrait physically moving on the wall. The physical action is the same as our popular Portrait Panic prop from 2011. Here's the video...

And, just in case you may have missed one or both of the other two portraits here are those videos too! First, The Maniac...

And this is A Woman Scorned...

Thanks for checking out the new videos. I hope everyone likes them. We have a couple more new items to tease out over the next couple weeks, but two new items will be seen for the first time in St. Louis and you won't want to miss them so be sure to stop by. We have been pushing innovation in video effects since 2009 and we are excited about the 2012 line up that once again breaks the mold and changes the way haunters will use video effects in their attractions.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Transworld in just a few weeks. You can find us in booths 423 and 523.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Just what everyone wanted to see on VDay... a female killing her lover! Great job Kip!

LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Kip,

Those are really cool. What is the price per unit?

Also, are you ever going to update your website? It looks like the products that were at transworld LAST YEAR arent even on the site!
      Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Shawn,

The units are regular price $2400 each. They will sell at TW for $2160. Yes, I am aware that the website is a bit outdated. LOL We are actually working on a complete overhaul of the site and will have it up and running by Transworld. The new site is far more streamlined with a better integrated store front and a simplified layout. We're very excited about it and can't wait to roll it out. Keep checking back with us. We'll announce it when the new site is officially put online.

Thanks.
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Yes, I am aware that the website is a bit outdated. LOL We are actually working on a complete overhaul of the site and will have it up and running by Transworld. The new site is far more streamlined with a better integrated store front and a simplified layout.
          Yippy!!! I was "disappointed" when told to go look through youtube for videos of your product.

Comment

Yeah, I know...it's bad. Last year was a crazy busy year for us and a lot of things fell through the cracks. Unfortunately the website suffered as a part of that and as the year drug on it became more and more evident that we just weren't going to be able to get it updated. As a result, we decided to simply rework the entire site, start from scratch, and get a new and improved site, with better back end capabilities to make updating easier for me btw, and release it around TW this year. We are hard at work on that site now and, as I said, hope to have it finished in the next couple weeks.

We are taking other steps as well to make Pale Night Productions run smoother. I have hired a hot young assistant to help me keep up with emails and phone calls (my wife) and also help with order shipping. We have historically prided ourselves on customer service. Last year we dropped the ball in that arena and I felt sick over it so we are taking these steps to fix that problem. Our customers have always been my top priority and we are making changes to ensure that that is once again the case.

And now this year we will actually be introducing seven new props at TW...that's more than we have ever produced in one year. We're out to make a statement this year and we're excited about it. Be sure to come by our booths (423 and 523) and check out the new line. These new props are hands down the best we have ever created. Hope to see everyone in St. Louis!
            Kip Polley
            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
            We Engineer Fear

Comment

2 very good pieces of news.

Comment

Working...
              X