Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its that time of years again all t.w singles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its that time of years again all t.w singles!

Guess since I started this thread this year here I go. Single and looking haunter. Straight looking for woman w similair interests halloween, scary movies, anything horror related. Not into whips and chains or animals. If your into bondage that's cool! That will give me some time to go out to the mall or eat out somewhere nice after I handcuffed you to the bed post. Dang shane I don't know about you but this didn't work last year. If it doesn't work this year I guess I will have to reply to the asian women ads larry has on here or we will have to figure something else out! Lol! Single haunters don't be shy this is all in good fun! Haha!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Tired of "Surprises" Damon?

The victim in the werewolf costume, tied to the bed, the head comes off and it's a "Guy" AGAIN!
    Try. try, try again! Time to try "How-Many?.com? No "Harmony " promised. Just How Many?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Damon

Good thread!!! I am not as reserved as Damon. I am a freak! I like it wild and crazy! I love chips, dip, chains, whips, candle wax on the nipples! I like to add a car battery charger in the mix!!! I am game for the insane!!!! Damon let's have a race to see who get's laid first! Shane and it's I am all for this! Shane!
      sigpic

Comment

sounds fun!

I would be all for it but you have an unfair advantage w the coach! Oh what the hell! What you want to bet? Dinner somewhere Sunday the 11th so we can both drown in our own tears?! Haha! Jim didn't you have a werewolf costume back in chicago t.w one year?! Remember shane animals and women from these ads on here don't count! Neither does sleeping with granny! Lmao!
        Damon
        Frightmasters
        Damon Carson

Comment

You are starting a thread on finding dates at TW and three posts in you have a bet to see who gets laid first? I can't imagine why you are single LOL.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Loosen up a little allen!

Be like Carl! He is single and likes to party! HA HA!
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            Damon Carson

Comment

But wutt if?

This Damon /Shane bet goes bad (seeing who gets laid first) when the costumes come off and Damon and Shane are tied for first because they ended up in bed with each other!?
              Last night a repeat customer told my wife:"Jessica, you married well." I said, "Thank you." Then he went on to say to Jessica,"I want to be introduced to your Gay brother."
              "My Brother is not Gay, but my Cousin is, but you wouldn't want to meet him." She said. The cousin's being Gay was not any part of the problem (Truth all around)
              You just never know what a customer is going to say.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Poor poor Damon....hunting for a date! Ummm, hey good luck with that! Keep me in mind for a drink or two, can't wait to meet ya in person!
                Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

lol!

Ya we did this last year kim but with few results. Ha! It all started in h.w chat and shane was first to post it. But ya that sounds cool. We have talked to each other for quite a while on here. It will be nice to finally meet you as well.
                  Damon
                  Frightmasters
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X