Gratitude!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratitude!

I just wanted to take the time to say thanks so much to those who have shown your support to us during our time of difficulty. As you know, the combination of the tornado hitting Joplin, resulting in a huge hit to businesses in Joplin, and the need to make our Mom's a number one priority as they deal with their individual health issues, resulted in a very difficult decision to close the Raycliff Attractions. I'm happy to report that both our Mom's are doing fine and with Lee's Mom in the developing stages of dementia, we couldn't have come back to San Diego soon enough. We ended the 8 year run of the Raycliff Attractions in Joplin on an extremely high note with the best team and the best entertainment value ever. I miss the team members incredibly, but we are all staying in touch through social media, phone calls and emails.

At any rate, through these challenges, there have been many members of my haunt family that have consistently shown their support through words of encouragement, listening and most of all caring. I would attempt to contact each of you individually, but I'm afraid I might miss someone and I would feel terrible doing so. The support really has made the difference and I am as proud as ever to be a part of this industry!

I continue to be involved in the Haunt Industry / Community through my books and consulting services and as some of you probably already know, the seeds are already being planted for the resurrection of Raycliff Manor is the San Diego area! You can check out the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/RaycliffManorWestCoast

Happy Haunting Everyone!

Kel
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 02-23-2012, 11:26 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Wishing you guys the best!!!

Sending prayers your way and keep hanging in there! Everything happens for a reason and something good is coming your way! Shane and it's keep in touch! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Shane! I really do appreciate it my friend!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,

take care of those who need you.
        Everything thing else will fall in place as it should.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kelly, you both will surley be missed at the party this year. San Diego, actually Poway which is right next door to Escondido, is my home town. When you get ready to build let me know. I would love to come out and help! Take care and May God Bless you both!

Sue
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Kel,
            My favorite brother in law is in San Diego! I will give you a ring when we go visit!
            Allen H
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Kelly you can do anything you put your mind to, put God and family first and God will put you right where he wants you!

Comment

Thanks so much for the kind words of support! Sue and Allen, definitely let me know when you're coming this way!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I've always wanted to go to California! Disneyland (the original Haunted Mansion) and Raycliff Manor West Coast...???
                  Take care man! Prayers and positive thoughts always!

Kirk
                  Kirk Boemmel
                  Dark Ghost Manor
                  www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X