Gore Galore Booths 1204 and 1205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore Booths 1204 and 1205

Make sure and come see Gore Galore at Booths 1204 and 1205.

We are vendors. We can't always know exactly what Haunted House Owners want and need. But this year we have worked from one philosophy (wow your customers) w one specific goal (increase your attendance).

Philosophy: To deliver product that will WOW your customers. I believe that if we can knock your customers socks off, then they will work to help you with tons of word of mouth. And we all know that Word of mouth is one of the key ways to improve your attendance. Let the customers do the work to improve your attendance #s.

Everything we did this year, including the improvements we made to older products, is meant to help you achieve this goal.

So, I look forward to seeing you at Transworld. And please... Let us know how you think we did, good or bad. I am never afraid of criticism. Or let us know how we can help you achieve this goal with custom work.

I want to talk about some of the products. But we did somethings I have not shared with anyone yet. So, I want to see if we can get some jaws to drop.

thanks and we will see you at the Transworld Show.
    And don't forget about my seminar
    "Advanced Puppetry" and how it can impact your attraction. Friday at 3:15 to 4:15
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Products you will see next week!

I was giving this some thought, and determined it might be a good idea to talk a little bit about the product lines we did develop this year without giving too much away.

Track System:
    we came up with actor driven track system that allows us to do several things.
    1. Giant heads that can bite, bite at, or even bump into your customers. So far we have several models to choose from and more on the way. Right now we have. ancient evil, hellhound, goathead, and Slither (which you will meet at Transworld). Rat and Giant Clown head coming soon along with a giant mollusk creature.
    2. Giant Creatures for the track. We will have a giant full body uv "Nightmare Spectre". you will NOT believe how big this thing is.
    3. The ability to take any of our giant costume creatures and put them on the track. It takes all the weight off the actors shoulders and flys the beasts.
    All of these will also have the ability to have actor controlled sound with tons of random sound files, actor controlled led eyes in synch with the audio. and even led scene lighting if you choose.
    4. We have a superman harness for the track system to fly an actor. They are super comfortable since they are supported from shoulders to hips. And it is easy to incorporate the scream cube into this system.

Giant Costumes:
    We did one giant costume this year.
    I don't want to say what it is. But we did several post apocalyptic inspired pieces and this is one of them.

Costume Kits:
    We did another costume kit inspired by Dr Trauma.
    It has a Halo with a scream cube built into it steampunk themed. Again Post apocalyptic themed. I don't want to give away too much but it comes with a huge crazy weapon. And all components will be available separately just like Dr Trauma.

Barrel Toppers and gore piles:
    We did tons of these. Foam or latex panels that go on top of barrels or gore piles that can just be tossed on the floor. Super easy and great gory detail.

We also will be offering a
    Slaughter House Package at a combined 20% discount.
    It comes with a ton of different gory products (gory corpses, several barrel toppers and gore piles, several severed gory heads, bloody skins, intestines, severed limbs, etc.... Combined they will make a great gory Slaughterhouse scene. And if you add a Cletis Slackjaw giant costume or Dr Trauma costume kit to this order it will also be 20% off.

The other things we did that I am super proud of is improve the quality of the costumes we already make.
    For the Giant Costumes:
    -We designed a new head movement system that has crazy realistic movement and it eliminates the Helmet systems. And if you have a previous version. You can send back the head and we can upgrade it for you for a nominal fee.
    We also developed a new shoulder harness system like no other. We have always had the only shoulder or torso system that gives ALL our costumes the ability to be worn and still walk through a regular doorway. Well, we even improved this design with a lasercut aluminum and steel shoulder harness with several inches of torso and waist adjustment. AND no more wooden backpacks. Again if you have an earlier model costume, we can send you this new system and you can upgrade it yourself.

And our Scream Cube is better than ever w a 2 button controller that can control up to 16 files randomly. But you can upgrade to a 9 button controller for scripting performances. and also upgrade to a shoulder strap for actor worn. Plus it can also control LED eyes or LED scene lighting w a built in 12 volt relay.
    Plus I have been on a sound effects creation binge so we have added tons of new sound effects that will come with our costumes or with the purchase of a scream cube.

So, come see us at the tradeshow. We will be honored to answer any questions you may have.
    And again don't forget. If we don't have something you need, we can build it.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-04-2012, 01:37 PM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you guys have got it going on! Been busy for sure.

I like companies that improve things they've already got mainstreamed. You just don't see a whole lot of that now days. I can't wait for the costumes!!! I'll be checking your site regularly.

Wish we could come to TW but hey, "life happens". This is our first year going "pro" so hopefully next year we'll be able to go and meet all of you guys that make this industry what it is.

Have fun up there...

Dewayne

Comment

first criticism...

"Post apocolyptic" is too fancy of wording for a lot of us to understand. Ok..maybe not. Sounds great what you have lined up!

Mark Benjamin
        Wicked Farmer

Comment

Dewayne,

I don't know about others but we always make improvements to designs when they pop up. The Scream Cube has had 5 versions so far.

Since we build everything by hand, why not. It only make the product better. More functional, easier to use, more durable, faster to produce, etc... Whatever the reason. We just don't talk about it much usually.

However this change to the Giant Costumes was such a massive change to the design. It in itself is a marketing tool. The comfort level for the actor's head w no helmet, and the ease and amount of head movement is the best the industry has to offer. With the addition of the shoulder harness just improves it so much.
          Our costumes are not the lightest, but you could also ram them through a brick wall and they will last a decade not just a couple years.

Wickedfarmer,
          I guess I could have said biomech. But I don't thing that would have helped
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

But how's the cup holder in it??

Comment

You want a cup holder.
              We will install one just for you
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

get our bone weapons exclusively from Onadira

This has been a crazy year.
                We worked very hard to clean up our product lines and focus on what we do best.
                Giant costumes, some gory products, and Actor operated Animatronics.
                So, we removed lots of products from our product lines.
                And worked out something great with another vendor to exclusively sell our Weapons of Mass Destruction.
                SO Onadira is now the only one you can get our Bone Weapons from. So if you liked these weapons please go to
                www.scareproducts.com to buy them. They don't have them on the site yet. But they will have many for Cash and Carry at the show.

And You should check out their weapons collection at the show. They NOW have the biggest selection of actor weapons on the market bar-none.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X