Who buys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who buys....

What I really want to know is who buys the guy riding an ostrich and gorilla carrying a guy in a cage costumes? I have been coming to TW since 2002 and they are always there so they have to be selling.

Come on. Fess up Ostrich Riders!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vx1crq
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Ostrich!

I must admit.....I have an ostrich! HAHA We bought it about 6 years ago and rode it in a local parade to advertise our inflatable and ride business.....and it actually worked we made the front page of the paper because people thought it was the craziest thing they had ever seen. I've never used it for the haunt and as a matter of fact that was really the only time I've ever used it.......come to think of it.....I need to get him out and ride him to work to save on gas.....

Comment

I remember that guy lol. How about the guy who sells those zoltar furtune teller things and when you walk by he reads your name badge and talks through an old man dummy were they there? Might be called characters unlimited or something like that.

Also was boob lady there and that guy who carries the realistic girl dummy?

DA

Comment

What about the guy selling brooms? He come runing up to me saying " ARE you're floors DIRTY" "ARE you're floors DIRTY". I said HELL YEAH I LIVE IN A HAUNTED HOUSE!

Comment

Ah the boob Lady

Yes Boob lady was there....She caught Granny on the show floor and said since You showed me yours here is mine and whipped hers out. On saturday Booblady had Gasmasks covering her boobs I think she works with the Sparking knifes Company, along with her daughter
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Ahh.... Booblady.... one of the great memories of TW!! Too bad I wasnt up there this year to see her again.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Also was boob lady there and that guy who carries the realistic girl dummy?

DA
              The guy carrying the little girl was there. Saw him Sunday. Really, really weird. But then again, aren't we all?
              Last edited by DeadManWalking; 03-13-2012, 08:03 AM.
              Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

I forgot about the guy with the little girl! I believe I first noticed him last year. And we all affectionately know the boob lady which my associates all call "pancake boobs" and everyone of us knows who were talking about. She was about the closest thing to any nudity there was this year with the absence of the liquid latex girls. This thread has really gotten off track....
                Matthew Rairden
                Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
                Project Manager
                Find us on Facebook
                www.circleofash.com

Comment

Is there 2 guys that walk around with dummies? I saw a guy walking around with a zombie girl on him but I didn't think it was the same guy that carries that little girl around.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Pancake boobs...lol

Jared you might referring to the booth selling zombie clinger props that look like they are grabbing you and attacking. The guy carrying the girl dummy is different, a clean cut guy, but creepy in its own way.

Jake

Comment

Your probably right, thats probably who I saw this year. I have definately seen the guy with the realistic child before though, it has just been a couple years.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

2013 calendar

So who is going to put together a calendar featuring all these people for next year. With Tater on the front cover.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Tater! HAHA! I didn't know who you were, but you were behind me in line at the City Museum for the 10 Story Slide. You were showing us your boobs when we reached the top floor. You were too funny! Glad I ran into you.

Comment

Working...
                          X