No announcement yet.

Thank you from zombie safari paintball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you from zombie safari paintball!

I just want to say thank you to all the haunters that came out to Creepyworld and shot up our crew! lol They wanted to say thank you because they were having paint withdrawals.
    We hope you enjoyed seeing how it is possible to set up an interactive attraction in a limited amount space.
    I also want to thank Larry for letting us shoot up his hayride attraction for the good of the industry. It was nice not to have to send the buses on a 2 hour journey to Columbia to enjoy our attraction.
    Thanks again for checking out our custom trailers and for coming to our Zombie Safari Paintball.

Greg
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 03-12-2012, 10:20 PM.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

I went out there and rode that thing... very nice very nice.

Great job Greg!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

LOL Thanks Larry glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again for letting us use Creepyworld its an awesome place.
      Greg Allen
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Whoa Whoa Whoa! What the heck is this? This sounds awesome! Are other haunts doing this?

Comment

Two are doing it now and I built them both.We offered out Zombie Safari Paintball attractions for sale at TW for the first time. Because of our success at the TW convention there will be several delivered this year to haunts and corn mazes across the country.
          It was an awesome show and we sold several attractions.
          Thanks again for a great show! If you need more information about Zombie Paintball Safari just PM me and I can fill you in.

Greg
          Greg Allen
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X