Thank You! from Jakprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You! from Jakprints

Woah! What a week! From a bigger more elaborate booth than we have done in the past, to seeing and meeting everyone, to all the great events, this year's Transworld show was awesome!

Thank you first to Jen Braverman and everyone behind Transworld that makes this show possible, without all their hard work and passion this show would not be possible.

Thank you to Quan from Darklight with the advice and help lighting up the pieces I built for our booth this year as well as for throwing the badass party at the City Museum. If you did not go you totally missed out. You could spend days exploring that place. One of the most amazing living pieces of art I have ever had the chance of seeing (and climbing on!).

Thank you to Shane Dabbs for the party that is always a highlight of Transworld, as well as introducing me to Danielle Harris and Tony Moran, definitely one of the many highlights of the week!

Thank you to Robert Kurtzman and Brian Demski for hooking us up with some great props/masks to help spruce up our booth. Thank you to Mike "Tattoo" Krausert for some of the little tricks I learned in one of his classes that I was able to implement in making our display pieces.

Thank you to Zombie Army for bringing the party as usual. Thanks to John LaFlamboy for screening The Moleman of Belmont Avenue saturday evening...cant wait till this comes out of dvd/blu ray for purchase...definitely a great work, and I recommend if you did not have the pleasure of seeing it at the show to get it when it comes out.

Most of all thank you to all of our customers new, old, potential, the great friends we have met...you allow us and drive us to come back year after year! There is no industry that has a better sense of "family" than the haunt industry, and I am very proud and glad to be a part of it. Can't wait till we get to see everyone again!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach
Working...
X