haunted house commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted house commercials

Now that everyone is back and rested up hopefully from transworld. We at frightmasters want to let you know we are offering 25% off our professional haunted house commercials, themed queline and rule c.ds and custom scene or animation c.ds. We met and talked with a lot of great haunters! New to the business and veterans as well. Let us put together a custom studio quality commercial or scene for you today! With over 20 years of on air radio experience and 13 years in the professional haunted house business we can put quality work that will make your competition sound like something amatuer that wouldn't scare a 5yr old! We can write and produce according to your theme. Call us today for a price quote! We even will give you a free sample of what your track will sound like even before you purchase it! Rates start as low as $100.00! Offer good till the end of april.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    573 721 8820
    Last edited by damon carson; 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM.
    Damon Carson

Samples

Can you send me a couple of samples of your work to "lincolns_asylum@yahoo.com" Please... I might be interested in a rules and start CD

Comment

commercials

Alright I will see what I can do. Thanks for showing the interest. I guarantee if you choose us you wont be disappointed! We can bring Hollywood sound and appeal to your haunt for a very small price! I guarantee it! Sent you a pm.
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Last edited by damon carson; 03-18-2012, 06:40 PM.
      Damon Carson

Comment

Please send a demo my way as well!

If it's possible please send me a demo as well. Send to Jordan30107@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ricky

Comment

sample

I sent you a pm thank you for your interest.
          Damon
          Frightmasters
          Damon Carson

Comment

samples

I appreciate the great response and interest in our commercials. But the only thing at the time being I have them on my phone. I can send them to anyone via text message. So anyone that is interested or has sent me a message or pm please text me at 573 721 8820 and I can send you some.
            Thanks
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            Last edited by damon carson; 03-19-2012, 07:44 PM.
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X