X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its raining...its cold...it must be sat night at the Hoochie

we r gonna raise sum hell....cant wait to see u all tonight

[CODE][/CODE]
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Rob..

here is hack..he was one of the first of his kind ..he is the monster that hid on the ground..behind the bushes in the original Hooch in the woods...
      only to stand up to over 30 feet talk...he was amazing..and although he has retired....the public can still check him out in our ticket barn...i am sure i posted pics of him on this thread

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• and here is Eric from our first room on bottom....who shoots himself...he is a true Columbus Ohio celebrity ...he cant go into a bar without having fans buy him his drinks..

and Nate from our last room on top...Nate is one of our biggest idea guys here at the Hooch...he just had a pancreatic attack which put him on life support for 8 weeks....soo glad to have him back....

crappy pic but the only one i could find for u....it only shows half of the front of our haunt in the pic but its all on the tat...so pretty sweet..

i will look for the one of our logo..

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• This is my first tattoo. I wanted something scary as shit, and hoped you would have something 'up your sleeve' Tim. But I was getting ancy and didn't want to wait, lol.

But I still love the dead acres logo, might get a small one of those somewhere.

Comment

• kick ass art Rob...thanks for sharing.....up my sleeve huh..

so i bet u meant this one...it would be great carved into a pumpkin..
            dead acres was just a way to get away from the stereo type cast on us by this industry..
            once we made the first top list we dropped it....but the local kids love it because of its underground appeal
            our fans just go with the flow...and man do we have hardcore fans...

heres another fan with dead acres....dont know if i mentioned this...a hooch tat or brand gets u life time entry into the Hooch so it has been catching on round here...thanks again Rob

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• what an amazing year....
              hope everyone else has been packing em in like the Hooch

hard to believe its already almost over...
              let us all enjoy the next 2 weeks to the fullest..hell yeah

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• soo this year our fire inspector in conjunction with the ohio state fire marshals office has been training fireman and inspectors

how to properly inspect a haunted house at our Mega haunt the Hooch..... hundreds of firemen through out the year have come through...

it is a great relationship to get into...and ...it has been a blast to say the least

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Look...Sam from Trick R Treat is proudly supporting the Hoochie....

2013-10-23 23-22-03.184.jpg
                  and yeah that was Me that snuck through again the other week Tim....Like I told everyone you have to see it atleast twice...Ive seen it alot more then that and still notice something new everytime I go through
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

• haunted house owners are some of the most creative passionate lucky people in the world....because
                    we follow our dreams ...how ever crazy and demented that is...we are not the norm...we are a lil different then most people..we are a minority if u will..
                    but if u ask me..that is just a label...and labels are meant to put minorities in a category...we call ours haunters..but it can be gays..blacks..handicap or just some kid being bullied on the playground..
                    at Haunted Hoochie we accept everyone as our family ...and we offer love and compassion to all..because we are all in this together...we are all human...

hate is a horrible thing...it blinds us to the truth....it divides us into categories ..makes one country hate another..on down the line to our kids in school..its not right..it causes many of the atrocities in our world today...

Haunted Hoochie is a haunted house..it is my passion.. my artistic expression of what is wrong with society ..and how nature fixes it....its is what i find scary...and has nothing to do with how we feel we should treat each other in real life..its a show..entertainment....

what is wrong with our industry is what is wrong with america..people see the problems but no one stands up and puts there neck out there to do what is right...

what we should all do..is every time we have a chance to stand up for the rights of the weak...we should..and not look for reasons why we shouldn't....
                    because standing up for what is right..will never let u down..
                    it is like a rock being thrown upon still waters..it creates ripples ..it creates change...and that is what the Haunted Hoochie proudly stands for..

i love u all...haters and followers alike..we are all one...so lets act like it and not allow the narrow minds of a few distract us from our greatness..

we are the Haunted House Industry

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Well said hooch master!!!!!!!!!!!

And the best I think anyone can do is

"LIVE BY EXAMPLE"
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com
                      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• a big Happy Halloween and a haunted hoochie hell yeah to everyone...
                        have a great weekend

anyone need a date for Halloween ?

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• we will be pulling in around 8/9pm!
                          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• That is so AWESOME! And SICK!
                            I had to borrow it : )
                            sigpic
                            PEACE, ADAM
                            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

• another great season is about to rap up...
                              always bitter sweet.....
                              i am soaking up the screams i hear outside my window...
                              from new years eve we work getting ready..
                              then in the blink of an eye its over again..
                              a big thank you to all who came out
                              and to all those of you who will be here this weekend..
                              hell Yeah ...thanks for the amazing times

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• ahh its so good to be back...seriously missed u guys...

i know most of u have probably heard about the work that has gone into this
                                and in conjunction with our city and our county and our fire district and
                                after 3 years of development and over a quarter million dollars...
                                we r finally releasing Armageddon on the unsuspecting public ...
                                its more insane then we ever anticipated...

in these troubled times of our world today...its not always nice to step back and see what is really going on...
                                we don't even want to know the truth anymore...we close our eyes...and go about our day....just like good subjects...what have we become...

u wont find that politically correct bullsh@t round here...not at the Hoochie....
                                still as always ...Reigning Supreme in 2014

so if u haven't made plans to hike out to the Worlds most extreme haunt...get ur ass in gear...

cause u don't wanna miss Armageddon....
                                let the fire fight begin

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X