No announcement yet.

Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2010 - 2021 Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple things... I will have some really good photos of Creepyworld coming up! Its almost done and ready to go ... off to another subject. I wanted to say that we will open Darkness again for Transworld along with Abyss at Lemp for SURE 110%. We are also working on something special for Creepyworld.

We put in an order for new stuff with Unit 70 already... we are already going and the idea's are getting more outrageous by the minute. This new section we are going to build will be the best thing we've ever done... it will include ghosts, actor triggered animations, exterior scenes and much more. Its going to be really exciting. We will be doing stuff upstairs and downstairs.

In case you didn't hear we picked up another building and are planning something BIG there as well... can't say yet but its going to be really exciting. We are planning to build these exterior scenes so you are in the mansion but outside the mansion, hard to explain, a library, a Gothic forest and much more.

More details coming soon!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• I just wanted to say for the record St Louis is the WORST place in America to open a haunt... LOL!

The Cardinals looked like they would NOT make the playoffs for the first time in four years, but now they command first place by 4 games. They are not only going to make the playoffs but they are going to win their division and their pitching is so good who knows how far they will go. You can't be successful in this town if the Cardinals are playing... St Louis has the flat out, without a doubt, no question about, don't care what anyone else says or thinks best best best best baseball fans in baseball. Period!

If they are on TV forget about it... no one leaves the house. Its over again!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

• We have it worse. You have one team in your market winning its division, here I have two teams the Orioles and Nationals are going to win theirs.

Allan

Comment

• Allen you might as well close for this season if both teams make the World Series... you are screwed dude. But before we get that far lets also consider Kansas City is probably going to make the playoffs so it could be a KC/STL WS and that would be the ultimate disaster for me. Looks like we are both facing a total apocalypse. How about you pull for the Dodgers and I cheer for say the Oakland A's or something. Does that work?

If you are in LA market they face the same situation ... Dodgers vs Angles.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

• Originally posted by MDKing View Post
            We have it worse. You have one team in your market winning its division, here I have two teams the Orioles and Nationals are going to win theirs.

Allan

Same here Allan, Giants and A's. But secretly we know the Dodgers will sneak by and of course the A's will choke
            Remember '89 (Giants and A's in World Series). Oh yeah, that little earthquake thing too!
            http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

• Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              Allen you might as well close for this season if both teams make the World Series... you are screwed dude. But before we get that far lets also consider Kansas City is probably going to make the playoffs so it could be a KC/STL WS and that would be the ultimate disaster for me. Looks like we are both facing a total apocalypse. How about you pull for the Dodgers and I cheer for say the Oakland A's or something. Does that work?

If you are in LA market they face the same situation ... Dodgers vs Angles.

Larry

im rooting for ANYONE other than the Nats and O's. Its fall they shouldn't even be playing in October that's football season. They should reduce the regular season and start the playoffs the beginning of September after all they are supposed to be "the boys of summer".

Allan

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl Fields View Post
                Same here Allan, Giants and A's. But secretly we know the Dodgers will sneak by and of course the A's will choke
                Remember '89 (Giants and A's in World Series). Oh yeah, that little earthquake thing too!

Karl yeah that sucks too. The A's will choke I'm hoping the Angels or probably it'll be the Royals eliminate the orioles in a first round sweep. The Orioles team is full of mediocre talent all playing at their best ever right now I'm hoping that ends in the playoffs when hits become harder and harder to come by. The Nats are tougher but I think the Dodgers will win out of that side.

Allan

Comment

• More pics... the A's are choking btw, and San Fran is trying to make it but yes you have the same or worse problem. Sucks for whomever has to deal with it.

Larry
                  IMG_173small.jpgIMG_1712small.jpgIMG_1713small.jpgIMG_1717small.jpgIMG_1726small.jpg
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

• Seems to be a yearly problem for Larry!

So how do you combat it? Or is it just a losing battle! Do you keep doing a Transworld Tour till everyone & there grandma has seen it 5 times?! Or do you hire some gypsie lady to go into Busch Stadium and get kicked out because she brought a goat into the game! And she lays a curse on the Cardinals never to make the playoffs again! LOL! No H.W Articles on this yet?! What gives Larry! Do you set up a monster bar and show it on t.v's at your haunt? Or you tell half your staff to stay at home because the game is on that night! How do you comebat the wonderful Cardinals every year?! We know it affects your attendance. All I Got to say is GO ROYALS!
                    Damon
                    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                    Damon Carson

Comment

• Here are some MORE photos of Creepyworld. We spent like 5 or 6 hours there the other night shooting video promotions, taking photos and much more. I'm doing all my own photography and video now. I'm shifting how I make videos and take photos so I'm doing it myself. For those who don't know when I first got into the haunt industry I worked in video and film production so its really not that much different than anything I do.

What do you think?

Larry
                      20140906_205804.JPG20140906_210002.JPG20140906_215658.JPG20140906_232412.JPG20140906_233047.JPG
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• Looks cool! How many acres is your parking lot for it?

Comment

• New Promo video for Darkness check it out... its pretty scary.

Parking lot we have about 6 or 7 acres of parking and its not enough.

Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• That is a good promo Larry Awesome job!
                            Tim Moore
                            info at ominoushaunt.com
                            www.ominoushaunt.com
                            www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
                            www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

Comment

• I have two more coming folks and these two will be the sickest ones yet! I'm actually worried someone is going to come done on me with some negative press when they see the new one for the Rikers Island promo! Its BRUTAL!

The footage went off to the editor and we'll see what comes from it...

I wanted to mention we'll have a tour of Creepyworld for you this coming season and one for this extreme haunt concept Abyss.

I think you guys are going to love it.

I'm going to just say it now... getting ready to open this year has been the toughest one ever. With that being said I'm looking forward to the season coming and going already so we can get to work on the renovation at Darkness.

I'm just putting it out there NOW that it will be the best one ever ... we have ALREADY STARTED if you can believe that! We are making all sorts of custom CGI FX and we are filming them in 2 or 3 weeks. We are having Bo make a bunch of new stuff order has been placed... we are going to knock it out best ever.

Trust me on that one!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• Very good

Now that is an excellent trailer for the darkness Larry, very good must admit!

Comment

Working...
                                X