Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    Issue 41 is printed and will be mailed starting tomorrow.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The magazine had some last minute changes including a new cover. Its going to print today. Sorry for the long delay. Larry

Leave a comment:

• Haunted Mansion
    replied
    So finally after all these months? I've been waiting and I'm still waiting. Looking forward to the new magazine.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Updated magazine cover for Hauntworld issue 43. This is going to be a great magazine because Netherworld shares their secrets of what makes them so successful. The whole entire issue is dedicated to Netherworld. Get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

We're also publishing another magazine in 6 weeks or so!

hauntworld magazine cover 43.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    A new magazine is on the way!!! Almost done. Larry
    hauntworld magazine cover.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Magazine update...

We are working on it right now. The entire issue will feature Netherworld. We are also producing another magazine for February so we'll have two coming out here within the next three months.

The Netherworld issue is actually incredible because Netherworld shares some of the secrets to success.

The following issue is going to be all about how to help you MAKE MORE MONEY WITH YOUR HAUNT! I'm personally writing the majority of the articles.

Get your subscription now at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Just a quick update... yes we are doing this magazine and the crew from Netherworld are writing all the articles. They are going to be fantastic the biggest look inside Netherworld ever! This is their 20th season!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We have finally started to work on a new magazine and this magazine will be a Netherworld issue. Lots of cool articles about top 10 rooms, fx, and scares. You can get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

More soon! Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The magazine will be mailed out this week. Sorry for the delay. Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The magazine is in my hand. I got it!!!! We will be at the show please pick it up there. Thanks Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Thanks we appreciate that. We have received a ton of compliments on it. We have to thank everyone who wrote articles really. They did a fantastic job!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• gorezone
    replied
    I just wanted to tell you upfront that your last magazine was the best one EVER!!!!! I'm considering doing escape rooms and looking at ways to operate out of the Halloween season. Hauntworld Magazine hit the mark or should I say grand slam for our business.

Please keep the magazine in this direction! Kudos!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The new magazine is at the printers. We will NOT be mailing out this magazine prior to Transworld. Can you please come to our booth and PICK UP your copy... whomever doesn't pick up we'll mail it to you after the show. Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The magazine is being PRINTED RIGHT NOW!

It will probably be mailed BEFORE THE SHOW!

Not sure yet.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    So when does this one come out?

Does it come out at the show? And if you subscribed at last years show will you get this one?
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X