Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    Sorry for the long delay in posting about IAAPA. I was really busy at the show never really left my booth and hardly had any sleep while I was there. Let me give you a review. Was there anything really different from last year or even two years or even three years ago to this years show??? NO not really. It was more or less the same exact show with a few things here and there. Was there any additional haunt booths... not really I think VFX was there but that was about it as far as new haunt vendors. The show is pretty much the same thing every year now... but if you've never been there is so much stuff to look at your head will spin off.

Transworld was working several vendors trying to bring them to the Haunt Show. I saw a lot of the same buyers at IAAPA as Haunt Show. Haunt Show is very well known now at IAAPA. Transworld had their party and it was well at least it seemed like a lot less people than last year. Overall I would say there were not many haunt owners there not as many as years past. The show had a really cool event at Harry Potter that a lot of people attended.

Overall the show is what it is year in and out... if you are a haunt yes you should go at least once every 3 years I would say.

20120223_145058.JPG20120223_203137.JPG20120223_203614.JPG20120223_203725.JPG20120223_204750.JPG

Leave a comment:

• haunter1313
    replied
    We are going for the very first time and plan to attend the Transworld Party. We are greatly looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• wickedfarmer
    replied
    Old Town...

Give the hotel next to Old Town a look. Celebration Suites (formerly Suites at Old Town) New owners a few years back and renovated it. I actually advertised them at our maze in Michigan passing out their brochures to families looking for value and extra room near Disney. They have 2 bedroom suites PRICED REASONABLE.

Pizza place on north end of strip is a great place to catch the weekly classic car cruise.

Wicked Farmer

Leave a comment:

• Speculo
    replied
    I will be there

Leave a comment:

• wickedfarmer
    replied
    Deer season here in Michigan...

If it was a week later yes... MIGHT get there last 2 daYS.

Wicked Farmer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X