chair screamer audio help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chair screamer audio help!

Trying to build the screamer prop animatronic as shown as the video I cant find the audio if you know where I can buy it let me know tried contacting poison props the maker of the prop cant get a hold of them.
    Last edited by scarymovie; 08-28-2015, 07:46 AM.

Copyright infringement

This is very inappropriate to ask for a copyrighted sound file that Poison Props owns.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

hey ive been emailing you guys for a while no reply back I know its in one of your cds ill buy it of course.

Comment

didn't mean I wanted it for free sorry.

Comment

Its only a copy right infringement if he sells any.

Its clear that he just wants this for himself, Give the guy a break.

Stew

Comment

If you want custom audio, contact Grave Gear Studios. They provide quality results even on a very limited budget. GraveGear.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Aidan P. Finnegan
            Partner
            Grave Gear Studios
            www.GraveGear.com

Specializing in Custom Audio and Music for the babes of the Haunted Attraction Industry!

Comment

I agree with Adam

I agree with Adam. This guy messaged me 2 months ago and said he had recreated Poisons Chair Screamer but just needed the audio, and wanted to know if I would send him the audio because he read on the forums that I owned one. Sorry dude you can do like I did and purchase one from Poison. Adam is one of the best in the business, and I hate to see somebody try to rip him off.

Comment

how can I buy it from poison props if they wont sell me it or reply to my emails im not ripping no one off and I wouldn't sell copies of it or nothing its for a prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Marr Branch View Post
                  I agree with Adam. This guy messaged me 2 months ago and said he had recreated Poisons Chair Screamer but just needed the audio, and wanted to know if I would send him the audio because he read on the forums that I owned one. Sorry dude you can do like I did and purchase one from Poison. Adam is one of the best in the business, and I hate to see somebody try to rip him off.
                  That is the first thing I did and contacted adam and called poison props no reply back. Am I selling audio that does not belong to me? No. So how am I ripping adam off dude? Perhaps you rip people off if you do then that's you.

Comment

[QUOTE=scarymovie;164674]Trying to build the screamer prop animatronic as shown as the video I cant find the audio if you know where I can buy it let me know tried contacting poison props the maker of the prop cant get a hold of them.
                    [/QUO

So you are trying to build a animatronic just like the one in the video?

Comment

Originally posted by scarymovie View Post
                      how can I buy it from poison props if they wont sell me it or reply to my emails im not ripping no one off and I wouldn't sell copies of it or nothing its for a prop.
                      You can buy the Chair Screamer from Poison Props. They will get it to you very quickly.

Comment

Audio -

It's not that hard to create your own audio - There are several free programs out there for creating audio tracks, you would just need a microphone and computer. If you had the skill to build a similar animatronic to the Screamer then why not use audio you create yourself and make it all yours?

Comment

That was exactly my point evernight.

Comment

http://www.frightprops.com/sound-audio/audio-cds.html Is one place where you can
                            buy audio sounds for your props/attraction. Not sure if they sell the "screamer" sound you are wanting, but it's a start.

I do agree with the others, It's not wise to pretty much say "I copied your project". How would you feel if you worked months on your haunt, to have someone say,
                            "Hey, I copied your haunt room for room/scare for scare, but I need a copy of your entrance sign." It would make you quite angry, wouldn't it? Besides, if I built my
                            own animation, it would be to do something different than what the companies are selling. If you know how to make animations, especially as complex as the one you
                            showed, why mimic what someone does when you can make your own custom type of monster?

Comment

first off I did not build the prop myself I did not make her so there is no copying and there is a ton of people out there that make their own version of that prop even Distortions has something similar I was looking to buy the audio or something similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X