Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Online/U Tube/ Updates

Several updates to report here...

First off our www.HauntedHouseOnline.com website now works on Hauntworld so if you click on find a haunt on Hauntworld is shows up on Hauntworld without making you leave Hauntworld. Hope you understand what all that means.

Secondly, we've added a new FEATURE... you can now log into your profile and upload a YOU TUBE video right onto your profile. Yep... now you can put a video, your television commerical whatever you want right into your profile.

Which brings us to the next situation... LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS TODAY and start updating your listings and ADD a youtube video to your profile.

Which brings me to the next thing... some of you said you could retrieve a password because the system wasn't work. Yep you were right... but now its fixed so now you can retrieve your password and start updating your account.

If you have more problems email at darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Anyway... more updates! My new backend is ALMOST 110% complete, I still can't move haunts from the second page to the first page but that is coming early next week. So if you upgraded your listings from a second page listing to a first page listing for $49.95 I will be getting on that next week for sure.

Another COOL AND KICK ASS FEATURE added to my site is this...

When you change the CITY NAME of your listing it CHANGED in the URL... now if you look at the URLS of the listings on HauntedHouseOnline.com you will find that in the URL it pulls YOUR state and YOUR CITY that YOU list.

So if you list something like a small town you're in CHANGE IT to the big city you're close to... for example don't say some suburb of Atlanta say Atlanta... because now our site or your page will be picked up on in search engines as that city and that state. If you also look at the title tags of each page they're AUTOMATICALLY pulled out by your profile... it will say HAUNTED HOUSE IN HOUSTON TEXAS.

This means a lot I'm telling you...

Now that these features are complete, we will be resubmitting our sites to search engines. UPDATE your pages NOW!

DO NOT DELAY!

Lastly, if you're interested in featured banners or featured listings we still have many left, just email me! If you bought one and don't see it on the site EMAIL ME YOUR BANNER so I can update ... your banner must be 468x60 JPEG or GIFF

If you bought a side bar banner email it to me... 120x120.

Lastly, the whole front page of the site will change within days. It will look a lot cooler this I can tell you!!! Keep checking for the updates.

Take care.
    Larry Kirchner
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

As soon as someone tries to upload a YOU TUBE video to their profile can you let me know??? I want to check it out see if it worked.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

I tried it and it does not appear to work. The video never loads. Also, I tried to upload some new pics and an error occurs during the upload.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Working on it!

Thanks
        Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Now it works!

Sorry for the delay but now and finally you can upload YOU TUBE videos to your profile!! Yahoo....

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Working...
          X