Vortex Tunnel Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex Tunnel Update

The vortex tunnel that I was having a dispute over with Joe Manzo was deliverd last night, late last night, real late last night. I was thinking that Joe had ripped me off, after reading a post and getting a few e-mails and Joe did not help by putting off the delivery again and again. Joe not only made good on the deal but even painted it for me, that was not part of the deal and will save me the time and money to do so. I can see that the tunnel is very well made and that a lot of work went into it. Joe and I are 5x5 and I would like to apologize to him for calling on the carpet on this forum. I would like to put this behind me now as I am sure Joe does. He is now on his way to make another delivery to someone I should have listen to in the first place. I think the internet makes things so impersonal that it takes two people to meet to come to a understanding.
    Thanks, Sarah Cole
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Good to see things worked out for you and that you got more then what u asked for. Take plenty of pictures for us!

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Oh yaH? I bet Joe forgot to put an end in that tunnel! People will just walk right through it now!
      HAHAHAHAA!
      I'm still struggling with my Vortex Tunnel but then soldering those 3# coffee cans together takes alot of time.
      Wouldn't you love the smell of fresh-ground coffee in your tunnels?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Or you could just use Sinister Scents in your your tunnel they have a coffee scent, Jim.

Comment

The old A&P store had those coffee grinders right at each cash register. Some grounds always got ground into the wooden floor right there making half the store smell like coffee! It was a delicious aroma that tasting coffee never could duplicate on my tongue.
          Maybe it took the coffee smell to hide the cigar smell in that building originally, since it had been a cigar factory when it was built in 1870?
          Rolling cigars all day was then considered "Woman's Work", or maybe they just didn't want any of their inventory enjoyed by the employees? Women smoking!? Never!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X