Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Changing Portraits from "Haunted Memories"

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to announce the unveiling of my newest changing portrait, titled "Rude Awakening." I had this old photo in my collection for a long time and I finally found the inspiration to finish it. Please let me know what you think! Video footage of the changes will be uploaded to my website shortly.

This image is currently available as an 11" x 14" only. It sold extremely well at the last convention I did and got some great reactions! (Even Tom Savini bought one!) If you order between now and July 25th, 2007 you can get it for only $54.99 total shipped - a savings of $5.00! Simply send an e-mail to hauntedmemories1969@yahoo.com with your order request or call 562-810-5317.

NEW 18" X 24" PIRATE PORTRAIT RELEASED!

Here is the second pirate portrait I commissioned from Artist Alan M. Clark. I think he did a fantastic job with it! Video footage of the changes will be uploaded to my website shortly.

Pre-order for this item is $99.99 total shipped - a savings of $25.00! Simply send an e-mail to hauntedmemories1969@yahoo.com with your order request or call 562-810-5317.

MORE 8X10 PORTRAITS RELEASED!

"Haunted Memories" is also proud to offer four more factory-produced 8x10 portraits. The original clown image was painted by Leon Franks and has been FULLY LICENSED for use by me through Walter Foster Publishing since July 2005 (There have been a lot of falsehoods told about my use of this image, so if anyone ever tells you anything different please let me know). The two pirate paintings were commissioned by Alan M. Clark and are used with permission, as well.

These 8x10s will be released in the next two weeks, but you can save $5.00 each if you pre-order before July 25th, 2007. Portraits are only $19.99 each shipped with this sale price. Simply send an e-mail to hauntedmemories1969@yahoo.com with your order request or call 562-810-5317.

Don't forget that I also have four additional 8x10 characters available for this same price! Check them out below:

As always, "Haunted Memories Changing Portraits" are sold UNFRAMED only. Items ordered by July 25th, 2007 will ship out to you the second week of August 2007, as I will undoubtedly need a little time to recuperate from the upcoming Comicon event.

Thanks for looking! Hope you like them! Please join me on MySpace by clicking here:

http://profile.myspace.com/hauntedmemories1969

Finally, any haunters who have gift shops are more than welcome to purchase my 5x7 and 8x10 products at wholesale rates, as long as you (1) Order before September 1st, 2007 and (2) provide a valid seller's permit number.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

-Eddie Allen
    www.hauntedmemories.com
    Last edited by hauntedmemories; 07-15-2007, 12:47 PM.
Working...
X