Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside/Enviroment Haunts??

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you would use or know of any haunts that rather than use a building for your haunt, use the outside enviroment like a forest, field etc?

If you do can you let me know or pass me onto a the website etc with the information, as im flying over to Canada and The States next month and was interested to maybe see if this is/has been done and come and have a look!

Cheers

Mark

We do it in the woods.

;-)

-- I
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

We use both... We have a corn patch with a path, a cave that we made, a path through the trees, a castle that we made (hand poored cement! 20 feet high!) and a horse barn to end it. You can see several pics at glyndonhaunt.com. We are right outside of Fargo ND/ Moorhead MN so we are close to Canada. If you are interested in taking a look let me know.
      Roy

Comment

Those statues in front of the castle look pretty cool. Do you have any bigger pics of them? Are they carved from foam?

Thanks,

Comment

I do mine around the outside walkways of my house lol. I use the huge windows as show scenes.
          http://www.myspace.com/hauntedmansionattraction

Comment

Thanks for the response guys, as you can imagine ive got 6 days to fly, drive and visit haunts in Canada and American, Hhhmmm is that possible??? lol

Be nice if i could spend sometime with haunters who would be willing to also give me some advice on the Haunt Industry, as its a long journey to just walkthrough a haunt and then leave, so would be cool at the start of day see how you work your set-up etc if any of you would be willing to do that of course.

We have so far put a lot of money, time and research into Fright Factory UK, which is having a great response.

I look forward to seeing how its done American/Canadian style!

Oh, and hey, beers are on me when i fly over! lol - bet that will get you posting!

Cheers

Mark

Comment

The statues are made of foam as is the cave. I will try to get you a better picture of it when I get a chance. Might take a few days as the wife has the camera and is gone for the weekend.
              Just a point to think about... we had a insulation foam company come in and spray the cave for us. It was expensive but well worth it. We used the foam pack spray for the statues and while it was great to have the ability to spray whenever you wanted to the foam is considerably softer than the foam that the insulation company used. (the woodpeckers loved the softer stuff!!).
              Roy[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X