Prefab Haunt walls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefab Haunt walls?

I remember once coming across the site of a place that made haunt walls. They were prepainted to your liking and coated with flame retardant. Does anyone know the site I'm talking about? I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone know where I can get this done? Sure it would be cheaper to do it myself, but time is running out. Thanks.
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

I know there are a few companies that will, i just can't think of their names either. Our company will do this also. We are currently working on walls for several haunted attractions. Contact me with some information if you can't find anyone.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Studio Tek FX has some easy lock together fire retardent walls for sale. Check them out.
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Go to Fright Props website. There a little expensive though. And maybe Shipwreck.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Fright Props sold all of the walls they had for sale.
          Kevin
          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

what is the shipwreck? I didn't find any wall at Studio Tek FX, but I will look again.
            ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
            ^v^ ^v^ ^v^

Comment

Shipwreck Productions http://www.shipwreckproductions.com/
              Kevin
              MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Wierd, bout 2 years ago he had a new type of interlocking wall and phased out his older walls for his event, I ended up with nearly a hundred of them. Will have to call, see what is up with the new design...
                The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Well I emailed shipwreck. They had a haunt-in-a-box but that may be too expensive (waiting on sponsorship approval). All I need is a simple wall system that can bolt together in any conifuration. They only need to be black since I plan to paint different areas as needed. Thanks for the link.
                  ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                  ^v^ ^v^ ^v^

Comment

OK prefab walls are going to be beyond budget this year, so I going to search for pallets and free plywood in my area at contruction sites and plywood manufacturers.
                    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^

Comment

Working...
                    X