• Major League Speaker Coming to Transworld

Ron Cates Presenting 1.jpg

Thursday March 22

Key Note Speaker: Ron Cates
    Time: 3:15pm-5:15pm (2 hour)
    Room: 102
    Price: Pre show $150/ $175 on site – Book Fast, Limited Seating

Title: Conquer Digital Marketing!!
    Learn the Secrets to Social Media and Email Marketing from the Country’s Foremost Digital Marketing Expert

Forbes Magazine: "Ron Cates is a digital marketing icon.”

Description:
    As the world’s leading marketing expert, he will be conducting a session designed exclusively for small businesses in the Entertainment Industry.
    Ron Cates has helped thousands of businesses around the world learn how to market their product while saving thousands of dollars in the process.
    He will cover the core elements of a very successful digital marketing strategy, taking into consideration the budgets and time constraints of small businesses. Learn no cost to low cost online marketing tools that are simple and effective, along with strategies to use them together to amplify each other and save time. Learn new tricks and how to get inside the mind of your potential customers.
    This is a one-time teaching opportunity that you and your business cannot afford to miss.

Topics include: social media, email marketing, branding your and more.

Bio:
    About Ron Cates
    Ron Cates is a small business expert. He has helped thousands of businesses learn to save marketing dollars by teaching them how to do things in house. Internationally renowned for his marketing expertise (the press has dubbed him a “digital marketing icon”), Ron Cates has performed as a keynote speaker at hundreds of high-profile conferences and events, reaching over 200,000 small businesses. His engaging, entertaining and informative approach energizes events in a unique and unforgettable way. Ron spent a decade working for Constant Contact and helped build the #1 Email Marketing platform in the world that has since sold for over a billion dollars. We are very excited to have Ron speak at TransWorld. He has become a small business genius that will take your small business to the next level! Ron has been featured in: Slate, Lifehacker, Forbes, Fast Company, Business News Daily, CIC Magazine, Independent Retailer Magazine, Marketing Land, Credibly, Foodable, Entrepreneur, Success and more.

Forbes Magazine: "Ron Cates is a digital marketing icon.”

Ken Yancey, CEO, SCORE “The best presenter I’ve ever seen, on any subject.”

The press has called Ron a “digital marketing icon,” “the Grandfather of email marketing” and a “social media pioneer”.

Friday March 23, 2018
    Speaker: Ron Cates
    Time: 9am - 10am
    Room: 102
    Price: $50 Pre show/ $60 On site

Social Media Decisions- We All Have Questions, Ron Cates has the Answers! The press has called Ron a “digital marketing icon,” “the Grandfather of email marketing” and a “social media pioneer”.

This session is the follow up to Conquering Digital Marketing. If you missed that session, you have one last chance to tap into the mindset of this ground breaking social media icon. You will get the chance to engage Ron and ask questions where he can help you strategize on how to market your small business.
    In a unique fast paced and entertaining session that will benefit all attendees as Ron fields the tough questions.
    Everyone from the novice to the seasoned social media gurus can learn from Ron. The only question you need to ask- can I afford to miss this?
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Couple more things... you need to attend this seminar. I don't know how much TW paid this guy but its thousands and thousands of dollars.

This guy helped build constant contact he knows how to help you make money thru emails. This has to be your #1 seminar you attend.

Your #2 is mine... I'm doing a FREE seminar on how to compete and thrive against all the competition you're facing now. Look me up under FREE!

I demanded my seminar be FREE! I want to help everyone.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Booked. Kudos to Transworld. Brad

Comment

Working...
      X