Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness on You Tube... Finally

Yes I finally got a video up on Youtube.com. LOL

I wrote a little story about it on the Hauntworld Blog and attached the video. I think Youtube is the NEW way to promote your haunted house, in my opinion better than Myspace. Check out the video we uploaded and let me know what you think.

Larry

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Great Video larry!

I just finished our latest custom commercial for The Mortuary in New Orleans.....what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12HcKtVLR0

By the way...it took me forever to get that demon look on my face (end clip)......tons of practice in the mirror! ha! ha!
    Last edited by elswarro; 07-27-2007, 08:12 PM.
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I wish I lived in your state so I could visit your attraction.
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Anyone can post youtube videos on these messages... if I can do it anyone can. Doesn't everyone know how?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12HcKtVLR0
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Hey where are you located? Contact me and let me know I might be interested in having you work for us on a commerical. What do you think?

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Hmmm......i dont know how Larry! Teach me!

I am located in Arizona, when we do an out of state custom commercial, we usually tell the haunt owner to shoot certain scenes (we advise on the lighting, angles and composition) and then send us the raw footage. We'll shoot any "special" scenes in-house (i.e. the demon morph in the above spot)

We'll collaborate with the customer and come up with a baseline idea for his commercial. Then, its all on us. We'll hit the studio and usually have a rough edit within 7 working days! (this includes custom narration and soundtrack)

Not bad for $500 out the door. (includes broadcast version and internet version)

Let me know if your interested! Thanks!

- jason

Comment

Cool commercial, but I noticed you used our tagline, "If you're not screaming, you're already dead!" I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NRT1u3ZzCVo

Kel
              Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 07-29-2007, 08:03 AM.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Its a pretty cool commerical I wonder who it is for? Its not for me.

That tag line though have been used since I've been in the business. John Denely has been using that one since I met him, and Eric Prinzc has been using that tag line or one just like on his multi motion animations for 15 20 years. Its a pretty popular tag line that John Denely made popular in his haunted house videos. But seems to me like he said something just like it but a little different I can't rememeber.

Like if you're not something your'e already dead. Does anyone remember exactly what Johns line was in his videos? Man so many tag lines so many years! I'm getting old! LOL

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

hmm......not sure, the narration was given to me by my client.
                  Its not going to be his haunt's "tag line" though.......he just wanted it for the commercial.
                  And since these commercials only run regionally......you could probally use that tag line commercially in each state and no one would know.

Comment

Tag Line

I think that old classic line from the past was..

"if we don't scare you, you're already dead!"

Thats from memory....not totally sure.

Thanks

Ben
                    NETHERWORLD
                    Ben Armstrong
                    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                    www.Fearworld.com
                    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Ben,

Good call... I knew it was something like that. I know Denely used it all the time, and Eric used something like that as well for his multi motion animations. Denely use to do voices for some of Erics monsters, but I'm not sure who used it first. I think Kevin McCurdy used something like that as well... its one of those old time tried and true tag lines.

Its a good one for sure!

Kelly that was a cool animation... is that in your que line or something?

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Working...
                      X