Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd with Screamline is coming to see us this haunt season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd with Screamline is coming to see us this haunt season!

I just got word that Todd will be coming down again to guest act with us at Darkwood Manor this October.

He came down last year and we had a blast! If you've never had him come in to guest act your haunt you should definitely give him a call. He was a lot of fun to work with and got a lot of the newer actors pumped up and excited about acting.

Anyway, Todd, we're excited to have you here again this year!

You are lucky to get him! Granny and Horrificus put on a heck of a show. Last year he even spend part of one night "flying" in one of our rigs!

Thanks

Ben
    NETHERWORLD
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

it promises to be a lot of fun again this year again rachel....cant wait to come on down, hang out, educate, act and create more memories with everyone at darkwood manor...and thanks ben for the kind words and letting me fly around last year...take care

todd poole

Comment

Last night I told some of the crew that Todd was coming to visit us again this season, and you would have thought I had told them a rock star was coming. They were very excited.
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Sounds like somebody knows how to have FUN!
          Making memories! Too bad more workers in a haunt don't realise that they have such a rare opportunity to do this in people's minds...........
          For 20 years now I have been busting my poor ol cracked draggy-saggy butt to give my customers the best possible and most memorable experiences here. It is alot of work, but I don't have to spend more than pocket change on advertising anymore and people keep returning, people that give me money and help me keep doing what I love to do..It just can't get any better than that!
          Work hard, work smart , keep up the enthusiasm, it pays.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i would be doing this if it wasnt fun...and traveling around to see different haunts and meet new people all the time is exciting...sharing what i know and just talking about this strange thing we do called haunting...lol...cant get much better...and jim..i will remember your words.....thanks....

todd poole

Comment

Working...
            X