Virgil's Night Sins CD Release Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil's Night Sins CD Release Party!

Saturday July 28th. I got in my Toyota Scion and drove all the way to Linden, IN for the release party for Virgil Franklin's latest CD Night Sins. The party was held at the roller skating ring where the House of the Dead is held each October. There was food, drinks, and of course the latest music from the wonderfully talented Virgil playing in the backround. I was asked to do an acting seminar for the haunted house crew so I got into makeup and brought out "Sully the Silly Gardner" who chewed carrots, lettuce, and radishes and spewed them out of his mouth all over the place. He has no table manners, but had fun! Bob, the owner of the haunt was very nice and we talked into the late hours of the night. My favorite tracks off the new Night Sins CD are tracks 3 and 4 . I don't recall what their names are, sorry. The CD seems to be a little more acclectic than some of Virgil's most recent material. so I can't really describe it as having a specific sound. That is why I like it! It is pretty unique and special. If you get the chance be sure and check it out. You are in for a pleasant surprise! Thanks Virgil for a reat time, and good luck to everyone at the House of the Dead this year!
    Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Geoff was a true professional and his acting/ makeup seminar was AWESOME!!

I was impressed with his DVDs but seeing him live was the icing on the cake!!

If you haven't got Geoff's DVDs you should!!

In regards to the CD release party, I couldn't have been happier.

There will be a follow-up post ASAP....
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Working...
    X