Vincent Price Day on TCM!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent Price Day on TCM!!

For once, I'm glad I'm an insomniac because after flipping through the preview guide on my TV, I discovered the GREAT Vincent Price is the featured actor on Turner Classic Movies today! Unfortunately, House of Wax and Diary of a Madman isn't amongst the movies shown, but they still have a wonderful lineup. And it goes a little something like this.....

The Mad Magician
    The Tingler
    Master of the World
    The Last Man on Earth
    Tower of London
    House of Usher
    The Pit and the Pendulum
    Tales of Terror
    The Masque of the Red Death
    Tomb of Ligeia
    The Adominable Dr. Phibes
    Theatre of Blood

I have errands to run today including taking my son to get his schedule for school -- but I don't know. I just may put everything on hold, quickly go to the store to buy lots of junk food and just take a complete day off in front of the TV. Vinney The P is worth it!

How odd. Just yesterday I told my wife how thrilled I would be if Vincent Price would want to come to my house!?
    (This was comparing one thing to another with him as an extreme example I knew Vincent wouldn't be here)
    Vincent also was in that movie about the children in Spain? Seeing the Virgin Mary, he played a memorable part of a non-believer who gets terminally ill and them hangs around the place awaiting a cure.
    I will never forget seeing one of his movies in the theater and half the audience screaming when his face (profile) was filling half the screen , his eye twitched downward, of course sitting right there looking up at such a BIG face made his eye be really BIG too!
    Save all the money on special effects, make up, just give me a compelling actor and a twitch, it beats out all that other stuff.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X