Has anyone used scents???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used scents???

I've been interested in using scents/smells in some areas of the house. Just wondering if anybody here has used them before and how well does it work? Doe's it get the job done?

Heres a site that I found that has a lot
    http://www.dreamreapers.com/ssindex.php
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

We have used them limitedly in the past and have really liked them . Have also been to DreamReapers where they use them extensively. It adds that little bit extra to set the bar a little higher. Mike
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Got to have scents, got to envelop the victim into each and every detail of the scene, Go to www.sinistervisions.com They have the scents you need as well thehardware to get the most effective usage.
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I wrote to them about a week ago asking if their $10 scent pack would be large enough to scent a 8x12 room for a total of 48 hours. I haven't heard back from them. So, for those who have used them, could you possibly answer the question....?

Comment

Netherworld used them A LOT in their haunted house, and I thought it was really cool. We decided to try them for the first time this season. I will let you know how it works out. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The small pack is big enough for a room that size as long a there is not a lot of air movement through the room. We tend to ere on the stronger side to make sure the scents are noticed. Mike
            Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Scents!!!!!!

We have used Sinister Scents and I love 'em. Our haunt is not huge so when you go from room to room or new scenes it definatley helps the transition. It's is subtle but I have heard people's comments about our butcher room stench!!!! LOVE IT!!
              Scott Murphy- Owner/Operator www.theshadowsedge.com KICKING & SCREAMING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bizub View Post
                The small pack is big enough for a room that size as long a there is not a lot of air movement through the room. We tend to ere on the stronger side to make sure the scents are noticed. Mike
                Maybe I should get larger ones to be on the safe side. Thanks, Mike!

Comment

Ooopppppps

Sorry Emp I thought I answered your email.
                  Life has been a little crazy for the last few months.

A small packet is OK for very small areas with little air movement.
                  A bathroom or a kitchen is the ideal size.

If you want send me a private note with what you are thinking of and i will get you a way to accomplish the effect.

From a fire that belches smoke that smells like a campfire to a corpse that blows bad breath on you when you walk by.
                  Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post
                    Sorry Emp I thought I answered your email.
                    Life has been a little crazy for the last few months.

A small packet is OK for very small areas with little air movement.
                    A bathroom or a kitchen is the ideal size.

If you want send me a private note with what you are thinking of and i will get you a way to accomplish the effect.

From a fire that belches smoke that smells like a campfire to a corpse that blows bad breath on you when you walk by.
                    Ooooh...I like the bad breath from a corpse idea!

I'm afraid my ideas aren't that yummy, but now you've got me thinking......

I'll PM you, Sweetie!

Comment

Working...
                    X