Raycliff Manor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff Manor?

I haven't really seen Kelly on here in forever. I also PMed him like a month ago and never got a response. Is everything ok?
    Jared Layman

Same here as well??
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Kel is alive and well! He is in the process of selling the Tradewinds Inn and getting Raycliff Manor ready to open.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

H posted on here a few times last month, was talking about different things.

I understand the same thing, he's selling his hotel or something.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

As time gets closer I think you will see less posting as people are getting ready, only so meny hours in a day. I'm sure Kel has his plate full right about now as do meny of you.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

It's nice to be missed! Sorry I've been out of touch. Between selling the inn, transitioning the business to the new owners, providing training, purchasing a new home, getting moved, working on IAHA related projects, working on Raycliff Manor, managing the Eureka Screams Myspace account, handling the press and media in regard to the Get Married at Raycliff Manor contest, writing articles, etc. I've been buried, so to speak. I'm still trying to get unpacked and settled into the new house. Living out of boxes is challenging. LOL

Life has been very good to me and things couldn't be more exciting! For those of you who remember my posts starting several years back when I said my ultimate goal is to own and operate a haunted attraction for a living, well guess what? I'm finally doing it!!! As of this month, I am officially a haunt entrepreneur who can say, when asked what I do for a living, "I own and operate a haunted attraction!" I owe a world of gratitude to the many haunters who have provided encouragement, advice, support, etc. over the years! Once I am caught up, I am looking forward to making a stronger presence in my efforts to continue "paying it forward"!

I'm looking forward to an OUTSTANDING fall season for ourselves and for our haunt sisters and brothers!

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

That is good news! Congrats on everything. It sounds like your hard work has really paid off. Good luck this year!
              Jared Layman

Comment

Wow, Kel! Congrats on all of your accomplishments! That's great to hear!

In case we don't see you on the boards much more this season, I hope it's a great one! Keep us posted!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Holy Crap Kelly that's awesome!!!! Congrats on finally reaching your dream... Maybe someday haunters like me will walk in your footsteps!

Oh, and tell Lee that Morgan and I said "Hi".

-Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel,

congrats on reaching your goal! How fabulous that MUST feel. You visualized it, you went after it and you got it...and uh...the first Vodka dranks are on me at Transworld.

Comment

Your "First Drink" list is getting longer!
                      Originally posted by Empressnightshade View Post
                      Kel,

congrats on reaching your goal! How fabulous that MUST feel. You visualized it, you went after it and you got it...and uh...the first Vodka dranks are on me at Transworld.
                      Thanks, Jeff
                      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                      www.HauntForum.com
                      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

See, I told you he had his plate full.lol. Thats sweet Kel, all the best to you! Keep us littlle haunters up to date with whats happening.
                        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment View Post
                          Your "First Drink" list is getting longer!
                          Oh, Honey... you don't even know the half of it!! I better make some of my money back this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X