Chain Link Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain Link Walls

hey, ive been looking around online for cheap chain link fence, i figure i can build the frame out of 2*4 s and other wood but need some cheap fencing, and it has to be like 7 feet tall atleast. Also if anyone has any really good ideas for a chain link fence maze room let me know
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

one of the huge haunts close to us does a chain link maze with a bunch of synced strobes. there are ghouls roaming around and there are secret chain link door "panels" that only they know about. It is very disorienting and really freaky when the ghoul who was half way across the maze appearers to be walking through the chain link walls and is on top of you in no time. They do kind of an area 51 type thing with it.
    www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

thats perfect, kind of the theme i was going for, except i was going to have narrow passage ways with beacons and fog and electric chairs on the other side of the fencing.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

i was still wondering if its easier to make a wood frame and attach it to that or use the metal pole frame usually used.

Comment

I bet it will come down to cost for you. The guys over here used the pipe that comes with the usual fence. the pipes are much thinner than the board frame would be so by using the pipe it would be harder to tell where the maze paths are. they kind of blend in. also it gives it a more industrial look. you could use a few of the police beacon lights around and put camo netting over the top. that would look cool!

Comment

Originally posted by lerandell View Post
            I bet it will come down to cost for you. The guys over here used the pipe that comes with the usual fence. the pipes are much thinner than the board frame would be so by using the pipe it would be harder to tell where the maze paths are. they kind of blend in. also it gives it a more industrial look.
            Just paint the frames silver. That's what we're going to do.

Comment

k, thats what ill do, wood but paint it silver.
              except were hooking up 5 100watt red spots to a flicker/strobe device, should be cool

Comment

that sounds cool. you've got to get us some pics after its finished.

Comment

will do, its probably the last room were going to do, because of its location, but i will definitly get some pics out their

Comment

Working...
                  X