Dark Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Apocalypse

We at Gore Galore recently released a new CD called "Dark Apocalypse".
    One 60 minute track of a dark Post Apocalyptic world filled with dread and haunted by ponderous giants who consume the souls of all those they encounter. Listen for the heart piercing sirens for they warn of the danger of the approaching doom. This is based on a new CD concept. It can be used to set up a scene with the actor playing to the musical score. the CD is setup like a storyboard. The actor just has to play out the storyline. It is inspired by both the Silent Hill films and the game.

We are also working on an exorcist inspired Disc for your exorcism scene.

So, please feel free to go to
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com to check them and all our other "Sounds of Gore" CDs for your Haunted Event. We have been told by so many customers we have the best sound effect CDs on the market, that we can't help but tell you about it.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 08-20-2007, 07:58 PM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

try www.halloweenmusicgalore.com .... spelling error bro....

also, there's music from some guy that works very hard
    composing on that same site....
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Thanks Virgil

Yes, there are several hard working composers on the Halloween Music Galore site.

Jason Reese of www.rustyknife.net
      -Organum-Organum effectus-darkness-dementia-and my partner in crime who co-produced all the SOG CDs. It make me very happy we developed the SOG library. We get so much feedback on how good the CDs are that I can't help but feel good about them.

Michael Hedstrom of http://www.hedstorm.net
      -Clive Manor-Midnight circus-and the new Demagogue. It even has fake gregorian chants.

Yes, we do carry the awesome Virgil series

Plus we have Tony Gonzalez
      Dark Matter

We also had all the Midnight Syndicate work until recently, but they are just so highly available these days from everywhere I decided to remove them.

We also used to carry the 13th track work. You know Mark Harvey.
      All the Pumkinland CD.

And I think that we may be carrying the new Netherworld CD by Billy Messina and Ben Armstrong. It is a nice composition.

I think that is about it.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

And once this movie soundtrack gig is over, will have to release more CDs. This time, with theremin goodness....

Still glad to be on your catalog DVD, Kevin even though I still have yet to see it! (yup, that insanely busy)
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X