Pick Axe...I need one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Axe...I need one

I need a prop pick axe, if it was just a set piece I could use a real one and just screw it to the wall but, I want the actor to remove it from the wall and go after the guest. I know someone makes prop tools but I can't think of who it was. Thank you for any help.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Maddie at screamline will hook you up.
    Last edited by Frighteners Entertainment; 08-20-2007, 09:19 PM.
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Here is another great company that has a large selection of "safe" weapons. This is a link to the pick axe.

http://www.oakislandproductions.com/...ts.php?pid=161

Hope that helps,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted House
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

we unfortunately cant help ya out right now, we dont have a pick axe...but our meat manglers series of foam weapons includes a ball pean hammer, sledgehammer, and an ax...we will add more when the season is over, so keep a kean eye for our new additions

maddi

Comment

I bought a weapon from Oak Island at Transworld and still have not gotten it yet. They keep telling me they had problems but those problems are now fixed and should only take 2 weeks to do. They have been telling me this for months, so buyer beware.
          Jared Layman

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, I looked at the OIP pick axe and didn't like the look of it so I passed. I'll try something else, I have a cool looking old gun that I got at a yard sale. It's fake, made to hang on a wall, I could use that.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

ScreamLand Productions used to have some great fake weapons at great prices...I guess the prices were TOO good though, because they are now out of business...

Try Unit 70...they have some great foam and latex weapons, and I know they have a pick axe...they are some great guys as well, and very talented...just click on their banner at the top of the page.....is this Hauntworld, or Unit 70 world?...hehehe...just teasing...I'm sure their huge banner is there all the time to help Larry get some sweet pricing...
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
              X