Darkness 2007/Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness 2007/Photos

Hey Everyone... I know I've been in and out but its been a busy month for sure.

We're trying to get our two haunts open at the same time, while at the same time work on other peoples projects. Not easy.

Right now we're hard at work on both the Darkness and our new Haunted Scream Park ... Creepyworld.

I must say that The Darkness right now might be one of the best haunts ever created... its just looking so freakin awesome I can't even tell you. I tried to take a lot of photos but its not easy getting those photos to come across to show you the real details involved.

Over the past 3 days The Darkness has really taken shape... We will be finishing the place up next week I hope.

Here is a link to some photos I just uploaded. Take a look and let me know what you think...

http://scarefest.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

I will be uploading some photos of Creepyworld soon and will be uploading even more of the Darkness when it becomes more complete.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Looking Good Larry
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

wow, that is amazing.
      are you going to add the behind the scenes videos that our on your website.
      i cant click on them or load the viedo
      Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 08-25-2007, 11:26 AM.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Very nice. Looks great

Comment

Unbelieveable detail! Its really amazing, to say the least. The Darkness never fails me every year you all top yourselves thats for sure. That is why I come every year and why the Darkness is still my favorite haunted house!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Please tell me that the pig room smells as bad as it looks! If so you may want to give everyone a barf bag.lol. That was down right gross and is sure to freak people out.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Looks good! Man I hate snakes.
              Jared Layman

Comment

Wow, Larry! Just, WOW!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

It simply is a blast !
                  Can't wait to haunt those halls