• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a name

i need help on thinking of a name
    the haunt has no specific theme, it has many different themes put togethor

nay ideas?
    thanks
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

help with a name

If it is differant themes maybe use names that could reflect the changes like how about....

Journey through Hell
    Hell's gate
    Mindfreak (not thinking about the TV show)
    Devil's Passage
    Halls of Terror

Just some ideas. Finding names is the fun part. Good Luck!
    ~WelchWitch

Comment

oh, nice

im really liking hells gate
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

..and sell them a "HOT" ticket to Hell's Gate.
        Creating your own special "Monsters" would be fun: The old woman who drives 35mph infront of you on the freeway, swerving making it impossible to pass...
        the politician in the rest room stall, taping his right foot....
        The spammer who is sentenced for eternity to delete his own spam from every computer on the planet earth, one click at a time!!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

help with a name

Do you know what would be really scary..... Going to a book reading by OJ at Barnes and Noble. That would freak the green right off me!
          ~WelchWitch

Comment

Just be cautious when choosing a name. I learned the hard way when my haunted house volunteers from "Mayhem Manor" was seen by Mr. Pickle at a different haunt we were visiting. Mr. Pickle informed us that Mayhem Manor was his "signature" haunt and he had it trademarked so we had to stop using it. I should have done more research but you think after looking a few places and buying the web-name mayhemmanor.com it would be a safe bet. Also some places wont allow you to advertise if you haunted house contains the word "Hell." all of our flyers hung up in the local highschools had to be removed because of that such word.

Hope this advice helps!

sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Do your trademark checking FIRST for a proposed name before you go anywhere. Then trademark it. You definitely want to avoid religion, race or creed. Sense of humor helps. Also, PLEASE avoid piggybacking off movie or media properties. That is a lack of imagination there, and it shows. PLus they come after you for trademark infringement...
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X