Creepyworld Photos/Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepyworld Photos/Updates

Hey Guys... I've been pretty busy the past month or so working on our haunted houses. We've got a really incredible crew right now working on all of our haunted houses including The Darknes, and our new location Creepyworld which is FOUR major haunted houses in ONE location for ONE price.

Creepyworld unlike many haunters who claim to have multiple attraction truely is FOUR major attractions. Creepyworld features a HUGE haunted hayride, that is detailed to the bone. We also feature our new Ravens Manor Haunted Mansion, which is built inside of trailers but doesn't look like trailers. Ravens Manor is made up of six semi trailers creating about 1,800 square feet and a 4,000 square foot court yard, which has a tool shed, maze and a family cemetary.

Ravens Manor has a really wicked facade we built over the winter. The other two attractions are a REAL cornfield we planted from scratch and maze people through the corn and it features some really cool scenes. No photos of that just yet but coming soon.

Finally the all new SiloX which let me tell you is so gory, so detailed to the bone, some awesome you wouldn't believe it... SiloX is about 30,000 square foot attraction and takes about 30 minutes to walk through. Tombstone is about 4th of a mile long oval attraction, Ravens Manor is about 6,000 square feet and the cornfield is about 20,000 square feet attraction.

Creepyworld also features a totally enclosed que line under an 8,000 square foot tent, a ghoul band which plays songs and if that wasn't enough you EXIT through the last attraction (SILOX) into a pumpkin patch so guests can buy pumpkins.

We have been working on Creepyworld for an entire YEAR... and it shows. It might be the best Scream Park in the nation or one of the best for sure! I've poured my heart and soul into this event and lots of money to boot! LOL.

The Darkness is just well mind blowing... the detail is well just unmatched. We created scenes that blow my mind, and I just can't say anymore ... let the pictures do the talking.

Anyway we're trying to finish our website its not done yet... www.scarefest.com

As with any year we're inviting out people to come and visit us. We open September 14th and remain open until November the 3rd.

Send me an email if you plan to attend. I can tell you, THIS IS THE YEAR to visit, I might have spent over $200,000.00 alone updating my haunts. And the big thing is ... I did most of it without buying anything from anyone. We did almost all of this attraction ourselves, almost all original stuff. We bought a lot of latex figures but not many animations.

We just made up our mind to spend our money on what we do best... build kick ass sets!

Be my guest and take a look at all the new photos...

SILOX 2007 PHOTOS (most of the photos are on page 3 and 4)
    http://scarefest.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2&page=2

RAVENS MANOR 2007
    http://scarefest.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10

DARKNESS 2007 PHOTOS
    http://scarefest.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

I will have new photos of Tombstone and Cornfield later this week. And a ton more SiloX photos and Darkness photos soon!

We hired Digital Sound and Lighting to do all the lighting for The Darkness so I hope that makes a huge impact. Kip Polly from Pale Eye or Night Productions is our guy who runs around making sure all the effects work...he's doing a great job. Mr. Gore at our haunts is a guy named John, you might have seen him in the latest Hauntworld Video part 17.

We will do a Hauntworld Movie Part 18 and it will feature a walk through of the new Creepyworld and Darkness...so look for that soon!

In Hauntworld Magazine 17 we'll have an article on how we built our trailer haunt (Ravens Manor) including the facade. So look for that...

As soon as I get more photos I'll let you know.

Hope to see you at our haunts this year.

Take care.
    Larry Kirchner
    www.Hauntworld.com
    www.Scarefest.com
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry I love those newer pics of Ravens Manor! The angles you took of it with you looking up are great! The facade looks similar to something like the house in Salems Lot or something. It would really look awesome at night with low lying fog or fog rolling out or in front of it! It really looks great! I love it! Cant wait to see it all in person.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Looks Incredible

Great site - They really do look incredible.

I think it would be worth arranging a flight to check these out!
      Rob Bradley
      Haunt Fan - Specialty Risk Advisor

Comment

Again?

Can't we go three minutes without stroking someones ego? There are plenty of big, detailed haunts out there. We don't need to constantly pay homage to the "head honchos". Have some self respect please. Thank you.

Comment

Terror Ghoul,

No one is paying homage its called sharing! No one has to upload any photos or alert anyone to the things they do but people do and we all learn from them.

I sit on here amazed at all the great things people upload, from their youtube videos, tv commercials, or their new websites.

EVERY single time someone uploads a link to photos, videos or anything else I'm there cheking it out. And when I do I come back and leave my feedback.

Its not about paying homage its about helping each other...I don't need people to come back and say great work for me to know its good or bad, but its nice to get peoples feedback.

I feel like if I share others will share.

Chill out man life is short!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Originally posted by Terror Ghoul View Post
            Can't we go three minutes without stroking someones ego? There are plenty of big, detailed haunts out there. We don't need to constantly pay homage to the "head honchos". Have some self respect please. Thank you.
            I have posted photos and people have posted about what they like about them and I am in no way a "head honcho" The head honcho has asked all of us, more then once to post photos, I like looking at photos of big and small haunts and would love to see other haunts. I think time is a draw back as most haunters have to get it up, run it and take it down not much time for posting photos. I say keep,em coming and I will thank you when I look at them. I could not look at these, they will not load for me. I'll try again later.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Originally posted by Terror Ghoul View Post
              Geez dude calm down. That is a crappy thing to say. They ARE great pictures and deserved to be recognized as such. You sound a little jealous.
              Jared Layman

Comment

I'd have to agree with Larry, the haunts are amazing this year. I am a little biased since I'm involved with them, but I have seen a lot of scenes in a lot of haunts and I've never seen anything like what's in The Darkness and Creepyworld this year. John and the rest of the crew have done an awesome job creating some really creepy and often disturbing scenes. This year Larry is going to have to hire a guy full-time to clean the urine out of the halways! Seriously, if any of you can break free and come by you should. It'll be worth the trip.
                Kip Polley
                www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                We Engineer Fear

Comment

Yeah sorry but a smell a bit of jealousy as well! Sorry but these haunts are really top notch. And they just get better every year! Im not jealous Im inspired by seeing work like this. It makes me wanna do more and try harder! I know what Im capable of and I try to push myself even further everyday to learn and practice to be the best haunter I can. I cant say anyone can do this but you can sure try! And if you still cant who is to say you couldnt get a crew of talented people and do it as a team. No haunter can completly say they do every last thing by themselves. I had a partner who used to take credit for everything but thats why I left! I knew I was the one with the vision, the ideas, the creativity,and putting out most of the work. So I said screw him and did a haunt 10 times better than his in the first year.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Everyone has their opinion, and although I don't agree with his I understand his point of view. However I just think in this day and age, we can share a lot of information quickly and we all learn from it. Heck I remember reading something about Turbidite Manor on these boards, never heard of the place. I viewed the video and came back here and posted the YOUTUBE.

Heck I even asked the guy to UNLOCK his video so I could post it here... all I did was hail the guy! He deserves it!

So does the guy from balloon manor to some of the home haunts we've dumped praise on like Haunted Overload and many others.

These places inspire others...

Keep them coming is my view!

And I myself will be uploading MANY more photos soon!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Damn Larry, keeps getting better and better. Maybe one day I'll be able to open a haunt like that! Some day!

Thanks for the update... AMAZING photos! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Share and share alike...

Hey, that's me! I'm that guy who created Turbidite Manor, and I have to say it's really cool to share (and have others share) on these boards... otherwise, it probably would have taken people longer to notice my attraction, and I know there are so many more out there who need exposure who are doing good work. If you're doing good work... tell us, especially if someone else is not! We've got to keep the inspiration coming...
                        Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                        Haunted Nashville
                        Turbidite Manor

Comment

clarification

Just a quick clarification (I reread my post)...
                          When I wrote "If you're doing good work... tell us, especially if someone else is not!" i mean that if someone else is not talking your haunt up, speak up! Myself, I tend to not talk much about my haunt or advertise it... I like people to find it. However, I see nothing wrong with shameless self-promotion. )
                          Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                          Haunted Nashville
                          Turbidite Manor

Comment

I watched the video of your haunt hamilton , very nice.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                            X