DC-Prop Buiders Books special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-Prop Buiders Books special

Just spoke with my old buddy Brent from DC Props.
    I'm going to running a special .

DC Prop Builders Handbook (Volume 1)
    The DC Prop Builders Handbook is 135 pages of highly detailed prop building instructions, including tons of pictures and diagrams to aid you in the construction of 22 of our prop designs. The designs included in this book are: The Skeletal Organist, Pipe Organ, Stump Jumper, Rocking Chair, two Coffins, Ghost Heads, Pneumatic lifter, Pneumatic Extender, and many more. The book also has a section on basic pneumatics to guide you on your way to create your own (pneumatically driven)

DC Prop Builders Handbook (Volume 2) The Second DC Prop Builders Handbook is the newest addition to the DC Prop Builders Handbook series featuring 137 pages of extremely descriptive instructions to create yet another 10 of our unique designs. These designs include the following: Heavy Duty Lifter, Pneumatic Extender (scissor lift/extender), Drop Panels, Un-Dead Coffin (and erector mechanism), Thrashing Corpse, Thrashing Doors, The Mourner, Lightning Window, Air Cannons, & Pneumatic Web Shooter
    The second edition was been in the makings for almost two years, so no expense has been spared in detailing every step, as well as the addition of a multitude of diagrams for every drilling pattern and questionable construction step. The second book also has far more pictures added (average of 2 per page) with much higher resolution prints. So the building process should be easy to follow even though the props are slightly more difficult.
    The book also has an in depth introduction to computer control and pneumatics, so not only will you have the instructions to build the prop, but the knowledge of it's internal workings and a means of control.

Reg is $40
    Sale $32.99

http://thefrighteners.com/Prop%20Bui...20Resource.htm
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

I was ready to purchase until I saw there was a 10.00 shipping charge. Thats a we bit much for a single book.

Sounds cool though!

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Are you kidding me? $10 bucks?

I'll have to take a look to see what happened??
      Last edited by Frighteners Entertainment; 08-29-2007, 04:05 PM.
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com

Comment

yeah...small code issue. That should be better!

I very much appreciate letting me know!!!
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com

Comment

much better! I'll be placing my order shortly

Sean
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Sounds good.
            I'm glad you caught that shipping problem, it was running ramped throughout the site. What a mess!!
            Thanks, Jeff
            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
            www.HauntForum.com

Comment

Working...
            X