Sponsorships... How did Everyone Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorships... How did Everyone Do?

How did everyone do getting sponsors this year?

We had a personal amazing year with sponsors...

We signed a deal with Shell Stations, they will have our images on pump toppers at 150 gas stations. I uploaded the image below. Also White Castles is printing about 600,000 colletor cups with our art on them that go out through the drive through. Also on about 1 million Mountain Dew Cans which can be found in Walmart to Target to every gas station in St. Louis. We also are working with a huge game store, a tan company, and Spirits Halloween Stores our main sponsor, whoops plus spencer and Hollywood Video.

Did anyone score anything big this year? I'm interested in hear about it...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    Did anyone score anything big this year? I'm interested in hear about it...

Larry
    First of all,

Congratulations on your scores, Larry! Wow, wow, wow! You have such a good bizness head.

We did not score nearly what you have, but we're up and coming. What we did score was Starbucks setting up a cart in our "Bloody Lounge." All their proceeds go to our field trip program! Also, two very popular local eateries (Sherrie's Berries and TOGOS) are in our Bloody Lounge and their proceeds are also going to our program. These three places are allowing us to put up our posters inside their biznesses as well as our coupon displays. Halloween Express Store is our neighbor and they are allowing us to setup a scene inside their store along with our banner, posters, coupons and postcards. Up and coming...yup, that's us!

Comment

Sponsors who want to do promotional swaps, or merchandise trades have been good, and maybe up some.
      Actually getting cash sponsors has been much slower this year.
      SO I f I can sell all the stuff I traded for, I'll be fine come november LOL
      Gravely MacCabre
      aka Ricky Dick
      Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
      and
      Midnight Monster Hop
      Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
      www.castleblood.com
      www.midnightmonsterhop.com
      www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
      Lifetime achievement award winner
      International Costumers Guild

Comment

Larry, any possiblity of buying some of those Mt. Dew cans and getting them shipped to me? That would be pretty cool for my collection.
        Steven
        Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
        X