Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another NEW TV COMMERCIAL...What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NEW TV COMMERCIAL...What do you think?

RtuhdH71ZhU">RtuhdH71ZhU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtuhdH71ZhU

So what do you think of this one???

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Yet Another TV Commerical...whatcha think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtuhdH71ZhU

Here is another commercial tell me what you think???
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That was awesome. It is so amazing how far the internet has gone, with being able to post videos with the use of YouTube. I want to watch some of the videos on HauntWorlds' site, but my computer can't compute all the videos on that one page. It freezes up everytime I try.
      Steven
      Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

At a minute and eight seconds, it's too long for a TV commercial. Let's see the 30 second version.

Comment

Nice commercial. Nice build up and shot well. Didnt like fake customers going through. That always looks cheesy. Get shots of people going through actually being scared. Looks more natural that way. Kinda creepy ending. I liked it over all.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Very Nice!........but very pricey i'm sure........I'm not jealous......well, maybe alittle! ha! ha!

Solid job!
            Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Nice job, well done

Comment

I liked this one. It came across as a commercial for a haunt instead of a trailer for a movie. I agree that the actors being customers is cheesy. I've seen that done quite often and would like to see the reactions from the real deal. I wish we had a budget to have such a commercial created.

Comment

Great stuff, just freaking awesome, great video! I love it.

That makes me want to see more Haunt Commercials.
                  http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

I like the cheesy actor scare thing myself. It's supposed to be like a movie trailer not a reality tv show. The actor guest seemed no cheesier than the monsters to me.

Comment

Well, it played more like a movie trailer than advertising a Haunted House, but this one had something that the last one didn't. At least it gave the web address at the end, so people can look it up and find out more information about the attraction.
                      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Wicked cool!

My thoughts:
                        - Intro music is perfect

- The first girl that screamed (0:35) is too cute. What's her name & phone #? After I saw her, I forgot about the rest of the clip ;-) Instead show two gals clutching together like they always do, front one should be a brunette (more credible), slightly older. Second gal can be the same one.

- Pignose gal (0:48) came across as too pale, like she didn't get time to put on the makeup. Seemed to break the mood just a bit.

- "don't you want to play..."? at the end (1:01) - Shorten it to an imperative: "Come play with me" instead of a question, spoken more slowly and pitch shifted lower. The distortion is good.

This is what hit me the first time I watched it, not after analyzing it several times. But I'm not a marketing guy, so take this as just one guy's opinion.
                        ----
                        Your Pain, My Thrill...
                        Steve
                        Haunted Mines - Colorado Springs
                        http://HauntedMines.org

Comment

Now I didn't get the fake actor/patron thing. I kind of thought it did resemble a movie trailer. The girl coming down the steps looked like it was part of a movie, or maybe she was in the haunted house. The other parts where the people were scared and screamed, they genuinely did look scared. Those are the kinds of reactions we DO get at our haunt in past years. However, the screams were cheesy.

And I do agree that having the website address at the end of the commercial tends to make people go check it out. During the commercial there were bits of information that told us it was two haunted houses, and did tell us what it was. Even if someone thought it was a movie trailer, they would still go check out the website to see what it is.
                          Steven
                          Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

I watched the second one and the only things I don't care for are the opening music, which doesn't "click" for me, and the don't you wanna play thingy. The commercial uses lots of scary images and situations and then it turns Romper Room with a smiling ghoul wanting a playmate! I would hold the Scarehouse logo onscreen to allow that image to be what people retain.

Comment

Loved the opening segments with the bloody instruments and doctor, i also didn't care for the poor patron acting. Really hated the voice box guy at the very end, that killed the whole thing. Went from high dollar nicely made to walmart in a second flat!

Use his real voice or find somebody with a creepy voice to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                              X