Press Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Release

Alas, The Little House of Horrors will no longer be a haunted house.
    The Little House crew is still around but spending our energy in a more productive manner. We are still going to have a show but in a better location and an even BETTER name. Theater of Blood

Tony from The Encore Theater @ 3264 Brainerd Rd stepped up and gave us a new home. Hence the reason for our new name.

Together we are creating a new haunt experience for Chattanooga. We are bringing to Chattanooga an interactive haunted theatrical show. Our actors are literally just that, real actors with stage experience.

With theatical designed props a creative group is taking the "Haunted House" to levels unheard of in the industry, This will not be your 45 minute wait for a 15 minute push through haunt. This will be an interactive assault on your senses. Be prepared to have things you have never seen happen right in front of your eyes. From the moment you walk in the front door you will begin to believe you have stepped into a nightmare.

Begining Friday the 13th of October 2006, Encore Theater Productions and the Little House of Horrors will present to Chattanooga. Theater of Blood. The terror and entertainment will begin at 7 PM and run until midnite or the last grave is full.

And OH YES,
    There will be Blood
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Sounds like a really interesting concept. Great to have different kind of haunts and the location sounds superb. Best of luck and please report on how it went!

Comment

Good Luck Joe and Scarlet... Tony is a great guy and I wish I could have worked w/ him this season.

Sound interesting - wish I could make it out...

Come see us before you open!

Comment

Good luck, LHoH crew! It's got to be very exciting for you all! JoeDog, be sure to tell Scar hi! We miss her here! (Did her foot heal, btw?)
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

yep her foot is healing nicely.

Now I am a deterorating basket case.

Gave an unexpected birth to a kidney stone this morning and doc says that it may be twins or triplets. For those that have never had em God bless you for never having the experience. For those that have God bless you for surviving.
          Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

Comment

Hey Joedog... ben there and done that! :shock: The one MOST painful experience of my life! And I've had fractured bones, concussions, contusions on my ribs, stitches a plenty, etc. I'd do all my injuries at the same time to escape another kidney stone :!: :!: :!: Have the doctor stock you up on the pain killers my friend! I'll be sending healing thoughts and positive energy your way for a quick recovery so you can get back to matters at hand... HAUNTING! :twisted:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I got the pain killers (yea me)
              not sure what the name is, but finger to the lip and go bleeb bleeb bleeb is a good descriptin of the effect....

Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

Comment

So you will be pursuing a career in politics now, Joe?
                "Da-du-daduiiee!??"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yikes.

Yikes.

More yikes.

Take the painkillers. Amd don't use powertools or drive heavy machinery!
                  www.mindseizure.com
                  www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

JoeDog is just trying to weasel out of the scramble to get everything ready...

It is so frustrating that we open late and only get three weekends, but I really look forward to being able to go to other haunts, Mr Nightmarez' in particular!

(BTW - are there any haunter discounts up at the cave?)

Comment

Good luck with the new direction and event.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Most successful "entertainers" re-invent themselves every so often to stay employed.
                        Look at long Hollywood careers, singer to dancer to movie star. Athlete to spokesperson to actor to president.
                        Alot of singers and actors began as artists painting pictures or writing poems ....
                        "As I was swinging home through the trees,
                        "I chanced to collide with a nest of bees.".......
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

By the way Joedog, excellent Press Release! Really nice hook and very well laid out. I'm sure it'll get you valuable attention! Hope the kidney stones are behind you by now! :shock:

Kel
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor
                            Hope the kidney stones are behind you by now! :shock:

Kel
                            The first 3 are, number 4 is being stubborn. I would rather take a drill dropped on my face 3 times a day than to keep this up. But I am catching up on lost sleep.
                            Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

Comment

Working...
                            X