Shocktoberfest or other PA haunts question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocktoberfest or other PA haunts question

hello everyone, new to the forums and I am looking to go to a haunted house this weekend, but I had some questions...
    Shocktoberfest seems to have the best overall reviews, but it looks like rain over the weekend...Does anyone know if the hayride is canceled if it rains? Their site says open rain or shine, just find it hard to believe that a hayride would be open in the rain, also are the other 2 events at Shocktoberfest worth going to if the hayride is not open?

Next question would be what other good indoor haunted houses are in PA? I saw ads for Fright Factory, Scareworld (have not read one positive thing about this). Thanks in advanc0e and any info would be greatly appreciated Jeff

Just got back from fixing all of scareworld's animatronics. Its seven haunted attractions, with "13 floors" being their best detailed and special effects laden one. Is it worth going... its decent, I found 2-3 of the 7 to be neat, if your looking for high high detail and a lot of eye candy, you probably will not enjoy this event. They are tent attractions however they did some quite decent things with what they have to work with. I might add this on the tour stop if you have time and just enjoy haunted houses overall. It's no perfect 10 but it isn't a zero either.
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
    X