Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween UnMasked on National Geographic channel -did any1 watch it? Darkness was on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween UnMasked on National Geographic channel -did any1 watch it? Darkness was on

Didn't watch it all and only caught the ending, but it did show The Darkness and Larry Kirchner in his haunt scaring patrons. Was nice to see and now I want to visit the Darkness someday - looked AWESOME. Will watch the replay at 2am

Also If you didn't get to see it , replays are:

Tonight @ 2-3am
    Sat. 6-7pm
    Wed. 7-8pm
    Thurs 2-3 am
    11-09 3-4pm

Later

EdIT: Forgot to list National Geographic channel numbers which are 821 for HD and 210 - I have ComCast, might be different for other cable or satellite providers
    Last edited by TheNightMare; 10-26-2007, 11:15 PM.

We got home from the haunt right at 2am and I was able to get it on the DVR. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though. That whole sleep thing..

Thanks for the heads up though!
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Yes we were on the show!!!

It was an awesome show!

The production value was top notch. I also watched the America's Scariest Haunted Attractions and the production on that was horrid. The editing was bad they didn't show much of some haunts ... i mean like they'd have on night vision and stuff. Some attractions didn't even make any sense they way the edited the show. I thought that show was horrible.

I did like the Extreme Halloween show, that show was done very nice.

The house of shock OMG... that place was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see the segment on House of SHock?????????

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

house of shock

wow now thats a crazy haunt live 5min. show @ the beginning of the show. Then I saw Larry inside the Darkness also both shows were good intel to what this holiday means.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          Yes we were on the show!!!

The house of shock OMG... that place was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see the segment on House of SHock?????????

Larry
          Haha i"m in my Ninja costume getting ready to go to a party, but had to respond. lol

Yea, I saw House of Shock, They were indeed insane. Makes ya wanna go take a visit of their attraction, doesn't it? I especially like the ending portion of the house of shock tour with a bunch of actors together creatig a wild scene, pretty awesome. Kudos to those guys.

Comment

If anyone could upload this on-line, i'd appreciate it. I no longer get the National Geographic channel.

Comment

i have buckeye cable, and it dosent show up on the guide, buti really want to see it.
              Yeah if anybody has it on their tivo i believe you can transfere it over to the computer, that would be greatly appreciated
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Ya that was some really good stuff of the Darkness it really looked unreal on there. Almost better than in person! House of Shock was the $@*+! That last room with the torture and all the women being held in hostage was crazy!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Is there any chance anyone can make this available online? It's on the digital channels at home that my dvr doesn't record and I can't possibly be home during any of the future showtimes.

I would really really really appreciate it.
                  Brett Hays, Director
                  Fear Fair
                  www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
                  X