Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Website...

Hi all,
    My new website is up and running, Please check it out if you have the time (I know I don't!). I would like to hear your feed back. www.screamshack.com

Thanks
    Colin (From COLD Canada)

It looks good.

I see that you're located in Canada on the forum. But, I didn't see an address on your site. Is that missing or did I overlook it?

Comment

OH!

It's under "Contact." You may want to make location a seperate link and page.

Comment

Looks nice! But doesn't that one character in the top left corner look an awful lot like actor Sean Penn? Hmm, better get ready to pay him royalties for use of his image! LOL!
        The Haunter's Depot
        www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

I love the were-babe. She needs her own Myspace page. Its a combination of a nice looking woman and my dog chewy?

The pictures in the gallery all look very nice and dillectably odd.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I agree with Empress, I'd add a location tab and put your location, map and directions there. Keep your contact info (address, e-mail phone #'s etc. on the contacts tab. Maybe add a links tab, too. The directions were printed a little small. Adding a location tab may allow you to print them a bit bigger.

Otherwise, the site looks great. You've got a catchy name in Camp Gunnagetcha.
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
            X