Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name all the tourist spots with haunts...HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the seasonal "freshness" has more to do with ripping everything apart each November and sometimes landing in a different location in which the previous layout of things won't fit?
    Much of The Ravens Grin is constructed using fairly permanent materials attached to one another using permanent methods. Concrete, rebar, steel welded and sometimes bolted together, masonary work, real bricks, real rocks, mortared together and when I get done...somehow it has a real look to it?
    If a customer says something doesn't look real, then they are wrong!
    (I really don't like having to repair stuff, the real materials can take alot of use and abuse.)

I have a year-round haunted house because I'm the biggest haunt-junky I guess?
    I usually get a very large kick out of performing for people every night.
    Most tours through this house will go on for 90 minutes, me leading the tour AND picking up and resetting afterwards.(My Wife helps often too, selling tickets and handling customers, along with some of the behind the scenes stuff. In the fall she really works harder than I usually do because I am delegated to only seeing the customers in one room for ten minutes of their 90 minute show, because the rest of the show is carried on by employees that she hires and directs.
    Junky-Jim misses Haunting during the fall...
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Just checking old posts while I was gone.

Was in Canada and found a new one:
      Haunted Mansion in Kensington, PEI

http://www.hauntedmansionpei.ca

Many of the Wisconsin Dells are inacurate, anyone gone lately?
      (ADventures & Mass Panic are gone)
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

The Grimm House in Old Town Florida, it's a year round haunt.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
        X