Interesting story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting story

Thought some of you might find this interesting.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cuckoos...15202809990001

Howie
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Back when you posted this, I wasn't a member here but I always wanted to get back to it. To me, this is such sad news. This was another of my all-time favorite movies, such a classic with a phenomenal cast and an amazing story. What a shame!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yeah one flew over the cuckoo's nest is definetly a fav of mine as well, Jack was awesome in this flick.

Don't tear it down make it a haunt, think outside the box !

Comment

Before Jane Addams the mentally ill were housed with the lowest bidder on a county by county basis and were often malnutricianed and kept in basements.
        On the positive side of this, just imagine how we could staff our haunts so effectively if this was the practise today! Wait..I already tried this.
        Nevermind.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, you're too much! Since you've already tried it, did it work? And did you also try lobotomizing them? That was also standard practice back then whenever they couldn't figure out what else to do to control somebody they considered a mental case, even though they weren't always able to make proper diagnoses.

And I think Kevin's right that the old hospital would make an awesome haunt. The picture of it is amazing, and the "room of lost souls" is very likely already haunted or you could surely convince many people that it is. Too bad they already have plans to build a new hospital on the site.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X