No announcement yet.

New Haunted Prison Opening Near you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunted Prison Opening Near you...

Read on...

http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=d...03&format=html
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I hope

They do well. Looks like its all for a good cause! Good Luck Guys! Shane and its Graystone Manor Shane This Time!
    sigpic

Comment

Statesville Haunted Prison in Joliet Illinois is one of my all time favorite haunts to see and guest act at.

John has done an incredible job on the storyline with that haunt making every customer feel like a convict.

They did tear down the actual prison for development a few years back and they did have to relocate but the new place is phenominal.

The whole concept is very creepy because in real life thats the prison that housed and executed guys like John Wayne Gacy.

Comment

When you say:"Guys like John Wayne Gacy", do you mean killers or guys who liked to dress as clowns?
        He was the Illinois and Iowa JC "Man Of The Year" a couple of times. I wonder if there would be any way to find out if he was a clown in a JC haunted house back then?
        Pretty Creepy huh?
        Being in a dark room with an actual serial-killer.
        They now think Gacy began killing people when he was just a teenager. Bones were found under the Gacy family garage in an alley in Chicago a couple of years ago.
        A teenage boy had vanished in that neighborhood and the alley was used as a short cut by his sister and the boy.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah some of the story's that came out, i remember them and i was pretty young back then.

What a freak !

Comment

Working...
          X