Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "She Had Never Been Scared"

..until last night at The Ravens Grin.
    She appreciated my joke about the stealth bomber as I trick people into watching just the dim beam from my flashlight traverse the ceiling in the hallway, since she is a air traffic controller.
    I realised long ago I have the possibility here to deeply scare, scar people with an actual haunted house, this is why I work so hard to put them at ease and them make them laugh.
    It was my fault. I heard her talking to herself and thought my Wife was in the dark room with her but the woman was left all alone in the wine cellar..the most haunted room here.
    I sincerely apologised to her. She said it was the first time that she had ever been scared in a haunted house.
    She and her group were impressed and said they have a list of others they will be bringing back here.
    It all concluded on a happy note.
    So I decided to allow them to leave.
    Maybe they just "Stockholm Syndromed " me...again?
    "We like you Jim, we really do, can we leave now?"
    So the tires went back on their car after we winched it back up from the ravine and they were on their way, none the worse for wear.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Your so nice Jim. I would have finished with (Now get the F$%k out and enjoy your bucket of chicken.)
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

HA hA! Thats pretty funny. You know Jim used to send there happy a**'es off on there merry f%@#in way. With there complimentary bag of chicken. But Mr Tuxedo kept stealin all the damn chicken. And messin up Jims best clowns suit.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I will never forget what the Raven's Grin Inn parting farewell is.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Of Course Gregg.

Since the departing customers were all 8 yr. olds made it more funny when I said:"I hope that you all had a real good time, it gives you something to talk about when you're locked up in the nursing home!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X