Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny Coming to your Haunt!

Hey Readers

Thats Right Granny can be yours for the weekend of Oct 11 and 12th, Heres what you need to do. Bring your Wallet to MHC and find the Auction that will be going on...It is an IA...UH well I dont know if I can type the other part of that but the other Haunted House Association. The Highest Bidder will get Granny for that weekend so Bring your money and Bid Often!!
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Does the highest bid cover costs of depends and polident? I know how you celebrity types are! Ha!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, you made a good point..... Granny is coming to Fearfest the first weekend in October. WOW how much is a tube of polident? lol
      Cant wait to see you Tater! have a great time at MHC and see you in October.
      PM me so we can get the details lined out for ya buddy! That 1967 camper with your name and star on the door is waiting LMAO......... J/K
      Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Ya I thought you mentioned Tater coming to your haunt. Since I didnt see him at Transworld I may have to come up to Midway and see what Granny does in Mid-Mo. Hope your able to keep all those college guys off her! LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I'm more worried about Granny keepin off the college guys LMAO! It shouls be intresting to say the least. I cant wait.
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X