Check This Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This Out!

On to the next... If you have an Egyptian scene (or similar), you'll love this one. This is our new Mummy 'Foot Soldier' full body costume. I'm finishing up the shin guards and newly designed skirt in the next day or two. Comes with an Ankh necklace I sculpted. The only thing it will not cover is the feet, but feet are easily covered. These will accommodate larger actors more comfortably than the Corpse Skins. Also, no leg bones here. I'm going to start making poly foam prop 'sickle swords' when I get the time (might not be any time soon tho). Interested haunters, let me know. I'm going to take $200 off the first 10 orders only so order now.

Really Quick Video, ignore the Camo, lol

Also, I rearranged this one. Same price as before $995 and shipping. Still the ONLY one I have so grab it fast if you want it. After that, I would need to get at least 3 orders, not necessarily by the same person, to have the fabric portion of the costume sewn by our costumer in Florida.

Last edited by SpookywoodsFX.com; 07-08-2009, 01:45 AM.

Great detail!

Looks Really good.
    I love the detail in the mask.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I like it a lot. Is an Egyptian theme common in the industry? Looks like a great costume for the Mummy movies they should get hundreds of them they look really good!

Darkangel

Comment

Thanks guys.
        Dark, I don't think many haunts have Egyptian scenes, I only know of a few. Not sure why it's not a more popular type of scene because there is opportunity for some really good scares. Besides a mummy costume, I don't think there are many Egyptian type costumes to choose from... Maybe that's why there aren't many Egyptian scenes?
        This is really just something that had been bouncing around in my head for awhile so I needed to sculpt it out.
        Thanks again for the comments.

Comment

When I was with creature crates we had a whole line of egyptian costumes, Anubis, temple mummy, an egyptian temple baboon, a priest mummy, a regular mummy, and Sobek (crocodile headed god). They were fun and people liked them, but they did not sell very well. Scott Wheelis was into egyptian stuff so thats why we did them.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I love it and I put in my order for one!!! Can't wait. I love all the Egyptian stuff.
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

WOW! Wish I could afford one. Someday!

Comment

Working...
              X