Scary Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Haunted House

One of my friends told me about a house she used to live in I'm no stranger to that kind of stuff so I kept listening.It had been made 2 or 300 years ago .Her family had lived in it for a long time I don't know how long but about 20 to 30 years.They were moving in and for a while it seemed like a nice house. A few weeks after moving in (it is a two story house)upstairs they started hearing footsteps going up the stairs.She mentioned it to her Father but they stayed there.There was and old diary there everybody that ever lived there wrote in. They heard the sound of large chains being drug on the wooden floor. They figured out it used to be a slave plantation around the time of slavery.When they moved the furniture when they moved in when they came back from whatever they left for the furniture would be moved.They had 2 or 3 dogs and locks on the doors. But still the furniture moved.One day the screen door flew open the dogs were scared they hid under the porch and my friend was walking down the stairs she felt a wind go through her.They finally moved after that.They had the electric cords cut but to this day you can see the lights in that old house stay on. They went to check the electric to make sure somebody hadn't hooked it back up but still no electric nobody living in the house anyway!!!! HA HA HA!
    The only way the evil thing can get you is if you think about it.
Working...
X