Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLING ALL HALLOWEEN LOVERS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLING ALL HALLOWEEN LOVERS!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CALLING ALL HALLOWEEN LOVERS!!!!!! ANY INFO,DONATIONS,MONENTARY OR PROPS ARE GREATLY NEEDED AND APPRECIATED!!!!!

Hello,
    my name is kathy krtanjek..I am a business owner in Silver Creek NY. 3 weeks ago our town and 3 surrounding communities were devistated by a flash flood within an hour a thousand homes were lost or damaged. My business was directly next to the creek that caused all the damage and by the grace of God we were left with minimal damage. The very back of my business is an old home that I have been trying to make into a haunted house for the past 3 years. Alot of my props got destroyed and now I would like to have a haunted house open in time to help the families who lost everything. I would be grateful for any donations you would be willing to send to help us it doesnt matter what it is I have a great imagination so I can put it to use.Also could you please direct me to where I can find books or dvds that actually show you how to make props and give you ideas on how to do a successful haunt.
    I would also like to help our fire department volunteers who lost their vechicles while helping residents evacuate their homes plus they lost their ambulance so this would be a very important fund raiser for our community..
    Thank you soo soo much for all your help.. And I hope everyone has a very scary HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
    :twisted: Kathy Krtanjek

25 park place
    Silver Creek, Ny
    716-934-3626

i'm sorry to hear this i hope and pray that everything pulls through for you in the ways you hope for just keep your head up and do the best you possibly can and everything will work out
    Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
    Dearest; an apple russet- brown
    I pared, and thrice above my crown
    Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
    I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
    Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Comment

I'm so sorry about this tragedy and loss Eventhough times are extremely rough right now, look into the future where things will fall into place and life will be back to normal again.

I think the idea of making a haunted house is wonderful! Making your own props isn't nearly as difficult as you may think and doesn't have to be expencive. If you google 'How to make haunted house props' or something along those line, you will probably come up with endless sites that will help you. What kind of props are you looking for?

I found this website and it looked like hundreds of DIY prop links:

http://www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/

Also, go to Youtube and do some searching on there...I'm sure they also have a ton of things

Good luck!
      Kate

Comment

Working...
      X